My Toughest Challenge

Bree POV

The next day I woke up in Chris' arms on the couch. Last night was so romantic! There were no interruptions and no drama. But today was the day that I had to tell mom that I was pregnant. It wasn't going to be easy.

I got up and went across the street to my house and went to take a quick shower. I put on anything that I could find. My hair was in a messy bun. I went back downstairs to find mom. She was in the kitchen making lunch.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: Hey sweetie you hungry?

Me: No, actually I need to talk to you.

Mom: Ok, what is it?

Me: Can we sit first?

Mom: Sure.

We went over to the couch and sat down. I was nervous as hell. My heart was beating very fast.

Mom: So what is this about?

Me: Umm. Remember when Jasmine and I went to Miami for about a week and a half?

Mom: Yea.

Me: We brought two guys with us. And we were partying and of course we slept with them. And just recently, I found out that I was pregnant!

Mom: YOU'RE WHAT!

Me: Mom please don't overreact.

Mom: WHAT THE DO YOU MEAN DON'T OVERREACT! WE'RE FUCKING PREGNANT! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE AND A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS FAMILY!

Me: You hardly raised me! It was dad who basically raised Jasmine and I. While you were out there partying and getting drunk! So don't tell me that I'm a disappointment or disgrace to this family! It's not me it's you ma!

Mom started tearing up a little bit, then she walked up towards my face. Then SLAP! 

Mom had slapped me in the face. I fell on the floor hard. My face felt like it was on fire.

Me. You know what I'm moving out!

Mom: Fine! Move out with your hoeish ass! Jasmine and I will do a lot better without a hoe in the house.

Me: By the way, Jasmine was right you did ruin your marriage with dad. Your just a lonely sorry ass bitch.

I left the house slamming the door. I went across the street and knocked on Chris' door. I started to tear up and the next thing I knew my tears were blinding my eye sight.

Chris: Hey, babe what's wrong?

Me: I guess I'm moving in.

Chris: What do you mean?

Me: I told my mom that I was pregnant and what does she say... that I'm a disgrace and disappointment to this family. I knew we should have stayed with dad.

Chris: If you did I wouldn't have met you right?

Me: Yea, you're right. I don't know what im gonna do.

Chris: I know right.

Me: I got an idea?

Chris: What!?!

Me: Why don't i move in here with you.

Chris: Sure why not?

Me:Are you sure? Cause i don't if your hiding something from me.