Partytime Part 2

{Note: I've been working really hard on this new story that i've just made. So please try to keep your negative comments to yourself. Anyways back to the stor.}

Bree POV

Jas and I just got back from the mall. I was tired as a MOFO. But we had 3 hours left; to get ready for the party that was happening. I was laying down on my bed resting. Then Jas came in the room.

Jas: (knocks on door) Hey Bree.

Me: (sits up) Hey whats up.

Jas: Nothing to tell you that we need to hurry up and get dressed.

Me: Okay. 

Jas gets up and walks back to her room. I went and took a long hot shower. I grabbed a towel, and slowly stepped out the shower. I plugged in my curling iron in and went to search for a sexy outfit. There was nothing that i could find. I hardly bought anything from the mall.

10 Minutes Later................

Finally, i found the perfect outfit. I dressed in my purple and black striped sequin tank top, studded pocket skinny jeans, and my neo gold adidas sneakers.  I went back to the bathroom and curled my hair. I applied red lip gloss and a little mascara. Then i went down the hall to Jas's room.

Bree: Jas?

Jas: Yea.

Bree: You ready to go?

Jas: Yea hold on let me just  do this one last curl.

Bree: Alright.

Jas: Done.

Bree: Great. 

Jas and I went downstairs and straight across the street. Within hours, lots of people were there. There were more people than their were when last night. It was packed with like about  350 people. Jas saw Tyga and she left me there alone. I went straight to the kitchen and got me a glass of Whiskey. 

???: I see someone likes to drink.

I recognized that deep voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Chris.

Me: Well......I was ummm

Chris: It's okay. Could you get me one too?

Me: Sure. (gives him the drink)

Chris: Thanks.

Me: (smiles) Your welcome.

Chris took a sip, licked his lips, and looked at me. He stared at me with his sexy ass brown eyes. I blushed a little bit. 

Me: Why are you staring at me like that?

Chris: It's just that you are so beautiful.

Me: (giggles) You're hilarious.

Suddenly, Wonder Woman by Chris Brown and Tyga came on. {Song is on the side. That song is off the Fan of Fan mixtape} That was one of my favorite songs ever. I was feeling this jam and by the look on Chris' face that he was feeling it too. 

Chris: So you wanna dance?

Me: Sure.

Chris held out his hand, i grabbed his hand and we went into the living room. Everyone was on the dance floor. Chris' and I were slow grinding each other. Next thing I knew things were leading to another and we ended up kissing each other. It was very passionate kiss that i ever gotten from any guy i've ever liked. Chris and I started making out on the dance floor.