Can't Stop Thinking Bout You

Bree POV 

I woke up the next morning feeling very happy. That party really got the best out of me. I was skeptical about the move at first. But i had a good feeling that everything was going to be alright with us moving and all. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see Mom. I know that  Mom was gonna give us hell.

Me: (walking downstairs) Good morning mom!

Mom: (turns around) Good morning! I see someone's in a good mood.

Me: Yea!

Mom: Did anything happen at the party last night?

Me: (smiling) Maybe.

Mom: You met a boy didn't you?

Me: (blushes) Yes. But Mom he's not like any other guy; i've ever met.

Mom: Really?

Me: Yea. Well anyway. I'm going to go for a run.

Mom: Okay.

I went back upstairs. I took a shower and put on my black sports bra, black and white sweats, and my white vans. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. I went down the hall to Jas's room to see if she wanted to come. But as usual she was knocked the fuck out. I went downstairs and grabbed me a bottle of water. I went outside and plugged in my headphones and listened to Got to Luv You by Sean Paul. {Song is on the side} 

I started jogging for about 3 1/2 miles. I was sweating like a fucking pig. It was hot as hell over here. 

Chris POV

I woke up feeling like shit. The sun in my room blinded me. I got up and took a long hot shower; so that the water could wake me up. I then decided to go for a jog. I put on my white tie, my black basketball shorts, and my black,grey,and white Jordans. I had a some water with me. I jogged down the block for a while.

While I was jogging; for a second i thought i saw Bree. She was looking hella fine. She had the best skin. {Bree is in the picture} The best body that i ever saw in my life. 

Me: Bree!?!

Bree: (takes out headphones) Hey Chris.

Chris: You look (licks lips) fine.

Bree: (laughs) What are you doing here?

Me: I was out for a jog and you?

Bree: The same.

Me: I can see that. You want some of my water.

Bree: Sure.

I handed my water to Bree. As she was drinking; her body glistened into the sunlight. I loved how her body suited. She was a bad ass chick and she knew it.  I may be a player but i knew that she was perfect; i just can't get her out of my mind. Every since last night; i haven't stopped thinking about her. She's all that i think about now.

Bree: (hands me my water) Thanks. I was really thirsty.

Me: I see..... i mean you're welcome. 

Bree: Well I should go.

Me: Okay.

Bree: (puts in headphones) Bye. (jogs away)

I watched her ass jiggle as she started jogging away. I continued with my jog. Each mile that I jogged, Bree was all that i could think about. She was on my mind. I knew that i had to have her.