34. Like Old Times

"Yo, I thought it'd be a good idea to hang out with the boys like old times. Y'know?" Anna said while she walked into my room. I nodded. "Yea, sure." I said. "It wasn't an option, but whatever." Anna said and I rolled my eyes. "I told them we'd be at Michael's house in 30." She said before walking out of my room. In 30? Gosh, I'm still in my pyjamas! I quickly walked to the bathroom. Luckily I showered last night, so now wasn't really needed. I quickly brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on winged eyeliner, mascara and a clear lipgloss. "You know? This can be the public you and Calum situation. We can go out with the 6 of us, and you'll hold hands or whatever." Anna yelled from the kitchen. I sighed. I guess I had to. I finished my make up and walked back to my room. I grabbed dark grey skinny jeans from my closet, a light blue top and a black hoodie with a light blue print. After I was done I put my phone in my pocket, put on my light blue All-Stars and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. "No time for breakfast. I'm sure you can eat that there." Anna said while dragging me to the front door. She closed the front door behind us and walked to the elevator.

I beeped while driving onto Michael's short driveway. The door opened and 4 boys came running towards us. We stepped out and immediately we were pulled into a grouphug. "JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!" Michael yelled and I chuckled. We walked back to their house and once the door was closed behind us Luke pulled me in for a kiss. Luckily the other guys were already in the living room, else we wouldn't hear the end of it. "GOSH NOT IN MY HOUSE, GO TO YOUR OWN!" Michael yelled and Luke and I chuckled while pulling away. We walked to the living room and plopped down on the loveseat. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked and Calum shrugged. Just at that moment my stomach protested against the lack of food. "Breakfast it is." Luke said while pulling me off the couch. "Let's go to the park after." Ashton suggested. We all agreed and I grabbed a football from the kitchen's counter. I didn't even want to know why it was laying there. I walked to the small van they had and sat next to Luke in the back. Anna and Michael sat in front of us and Calum sat next to Ashton, who was driving. "If we're going to go to the park, you'll need to... Like... Hold hands with Calum or something." Luke said. I sighed and nodded. "I just want you to know that it's only you okay. So no need to be jealous of Calum or something like that okay?" I asked and he nodded. "I heard my name?" Calum asked while turning around. "Just talking about operation Skal." Luke said like it's the most normal thing in the world. Calum ooh'ed and turned around again. "Skal?" I asked. "Skyler and Calum. Duh." Luke said while playfully rolling his eyes. I slapped his arm and turned to Calum. "So... In the park... We're gonna hold hands or something?" I asked and he shrugged. "Guess so." He said and smiled sympathetically. I laid my head on Luke's chest and he kissed my head. We stayed like that until we reached the small restaurant.

"My belly is very happy." Anna said while rubbing her stomach. The boys and me chuckled. We were walking towards a small park right now. "Where are we gonna sit?" Anna asked and I shrugged. "Under that tree?" I asked while pointing to a big tree at the other side of the small fountain that was in the middle of the park. "RACE YA THERE!" Ashton yelled and ran towards the tree. Calum ran after him quickly and the rest of us followed. Calum was running in front of me. I was a little bit out of breath so I decided to jump on his back. "DUDE NO!" Calum protested and I giggled. "RUN CHICKEN RUN!" I yelled. Calum groaned and stumbled to the tree. A couple meters away from it I jumped off his back and ran to the tree. "Calum is the slowest!" I yelled and sat next to Luke under the tree. Calum walked towards me with a glare and I smiled cheekily. He sat next to me and we were silent for a while. "So, how is it at the voice? You having fun?" Calum asked and I nodded. "Yea, so much. I've met great people, like Hayley and Ed, they're the best." I said. "No annoying people? I bet there will be." Calum said and I scrunched up my nose. "Yea, there's this guy I met at the auditions. He keeps following me and I met him the same day at the club. I think he's stalking me." I said and Calum furrowed his brows. I knew that Luke was pretending not to listen, but I knew he was. "What's his name? If he's seriously stalking you you have to tell someone." I pretended to think. "It was something along the lines of..." Calum and Luke were waiting for the name. "Luke... Something like that. Yea, really annoying kid." I said. Calum began laughing and I looked at Luke who was looking at me with a sour expression. "Kidding babe." I said with a wink. He smiled and leaned in. I turned my head away. "Not here." I said with a sad expression. He nodded and turned away. "So... There are paps like... Always everywhere?" I asked. Calum shrugged. "Not always everywhere, but I think there are a few here right now." He said while putting his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him. Luke looked away so I grabbed his hand behind his back. We were sitting against the tree so no one would see. I gave his hand a light squeeze and he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and looked to the fountain. There were a few children playing here and there, but further not many people. "You brought a football right?" I heard Ashton say and I nodded. "Yea, it's in the car. I'll get it." I said while standing up. "Keys?" I asked and Ashton threw them to me. "Laters." I said before walking out of the park, towards the car. I unlocked the car in the empty parking lot and grabbed the football. I locked the car again, only to see two men walking towards me. One with a huge camera and one with a mic. Aw hell no. I quickly walked away, but they followed me anyways. "Miss. Miss? Can I ask you something?" I heard him say from behind me, but I ignored him. "Are you dating Calum Hood? He asked and I froze. Do I say yes? Do I say no? I decided to ignore him and walked away again. I put my sunglasses on and tried to shake them off. But how? I walked towards the back entrance of the park, where you wouldn't be able to see the boys. After I walked through the entrance I immediately went left, into the bushes behind a tree. I heard them coming towards me, and then they stopped. "Where'd she go?" I heard him say and curse loudly after. I heard them walk away and I came out of my hiding place. I jogged towards the boys and sat down. "You wouldn't believe what happened." I said. "You got run over by a car? Because that's how you look right now." Anna said and I glared at her. "No, paps followed me. Asking if I was dating Calum. He probably saw us." I said. "Well, what did you say?" Luke asked. "Well, I didn't know what to do so I just ignored him." I said and Calum nodded. "Yea, that's the best thing to do. Unless they're coming for you because of the Voice. Then you can talk to them if you want." Calum said and I nodded. "Well, football?" Anna tried to light the mood and we all nodded. "Three against three then?" I asked. "I'm with Anna!" Michael yelled. "I'm with Skyler! Luke and Calum yelled at the same time. I giggled. "Ew, but I don't want to be with the PDA couple." Ashton complained. I chuckled and sat the ball down. "Boohoo." I said and began playing.

After an hour I was done playing and sat down on the grass. Only Luke, Michael and Anna played further, just passing the ball to each other. I was laying down on the grass, with Calum's arm behind my neck. "It looks like a guitar." I said while pointing at a cloud. "I don't know what kind of guitars you're playing, but..." Ashton said and I chuckled. In the corner of my eye I saw 2 girls, freezing and looking at us wide-eyed. I chuckled. "We have company. I said while sitting up. Suddenly everyone's attention was on the girls and they were still frozen. "Well, if they stay like that I guess we'll have to go..." Ashton said while walking away." "NO! WAIT! We're... We're....." One of the girls began. "This is Amy, and I'm Ashley." The other girl said. "Well, what can I do for you?" Luke said with a grin. "Can we just... A photo maybe?" The first girl said and Luke nodded. "Yes, of course." He said while walking towards them. "Shall I take the photo?" I asked the girls and they nodded. I took her phone and stood away. "Michael, be normal." I said when I saw Michael's ridiculous expression. The girls giggled and I took a couple photo's. One of them took out a sharpie from their bag and handed it to Ashton. "Can you sign my shirt?" She asked with a hopeful expression. "Yea, sure." Ashton said while taking the sharpie from her. After they were all done with the signs and thingy's I gave the girl her phone back. She almost forgot it. "Are you Calum's girlfriend?" One of them asked. What the hell do I say now? I mean, fans are different from paps... Someone sneaked their arm around my waist and when I looked up I saw that it was Calum. He gave me a peck on my cheek and turned to the girls. "Yes she is." He said and they both looked at him wide-eyed. "Can I make a photo of you two?" One of them asked and Calum looked at me. I shrugged. I was a bit uncomfortable, but why not? Everyone was supposed to think I was his girlfriend right? Calum pecked my cheek again and I smiled for the photo. The girl took the photo and smiled brightly. "Well, we'll be going then." She said and walked away, her friend following her. Calum immediately removed his arm from my waist and sighed. "I don't like lying to fans." He said and I nodded. "This doesn't feel right." I said. "Well, it's for the best." He answered and I nodded. He was right. We had to do this.

"Wait, we'll see you later kay?" Luke said to the boys and Anna, who nodded. Luke walked towards his house so I decided to follow him. He opened the door for me and I walked inside. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it. "I didn't really like seeing you and Calum like that today. I sighed and laid my hand on his cheek. "Me neither." I said. His hands rested on my waist and he leaned in. His lips pressed against mine and I responded immediately. It began with a sweet kiss but turned hot when he licked my lower lip. I opened my lip slightly and his tongue slipped in. I stepped on his toes to be a bit taller, and he walked towards the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and closed the gap between us. My hands were going through his hair. We parted away for some breath and his lips went to my neck. I tried to suppress a moan and bit my lip. "We should... We should go back to the boys I think." I said. Luke smiled and pecked my lips. "I think we should." He said and I smiled brightly. He took my hand and walked towards the basement door, almost like he was excited to go to the boys. "Wait, I have to get something real quick. Can you go to Calum's house already? They're there." Luke said and I nodded. I walked down the stairs and hummed a tune. There was a large blank paper taped to the wall that said 'Will.' I chuckled. Their crazy love for Will Smith... I passed Michael's door when I saw someone holding a large blank paper up that said 'You'. The fuck? "Walk further." I heard Michael whisper and I chuckled. He was so weird. I walked towards Calum's house and nearly had a heart attack when I saw another person with a large blank paper that said 'Be'. "Walk further." Anna said. "Anna what the fuck? Are y'all trying to scare me or something? Because it's sure as hell working." I whispered. Why was I whispering? She didn't reply so I walked further, expecting to see Ashton in front of his door. Wait... Will you be... I stopped walking. Will you be. Of course this was Luke's stunt. Gosh, how could I be so stupid? I quickly walked towards Ashton's house and saw him standing there with 'my'. I knew Luke was going to be the one at Calum's house. I jogged towards his house, around the corner and saw Luke standing there with the paper in front of his face, just like the others. It said: 'Girlfriend?' I smiled brightly, lowered the paper and kissed him. I felt him smile through the kiss. He pushed me against the wall, closing the gap between us. "Ew guys, you may be girlfriend and boyfriend now, that doesn't mean you're allowed to have PDA." Calum said and I pulled away. I chuckled and whispered to Luke. "I'd love to."