"We are deeply sorry"

A/N hey guys ;) just to warn another one of those sexual chapters, I warn you.

As I walked hand in hand with Jamie through the shopping mall, every now and again I would look at Jamie's hair, he had dyed it Jet black. It looked so good on him. I felt then need to just touch his hair. As my free hand went towards his hair,Jamie caught it before I was anywhere near.

"Don't you dare Silver," he stated, I did a slight smirk.

"What if I did," I responded. He focused his eyes on me, then yanking my arm,so our lips touched. Only a light kiss though, which led me to want even more.

"I won't kiss you," a corner of his mouth rose.

"What was that kiss for then?" I asked suspiciously.

"To keep you longing."

"Screw you," I replied.

"Yeah yeah," we continued to walk past the different shops until we got to one in particular.

"Jamie this shop is way out my price range," I began to laugh as I saw the expensive material draped around a plastic model. With a big price tag showing £760.

"My mum always shops here, so they give her discounts, I want to buy you a dress," Jamie said.

"No Jamie there is no way-,"Jamie once again yanked me forward into the shop,not listening to my protests. There was isles and isles of pretty dresses,accessories and shoes. We walked over to the counter. On seeing Jamie the woman who was slouching stood straight up.

"Hey Jamie babe," she said to him stroking his arm. "What brings you here today?"

"I reserved a dress for my girlfriend," the girl immediately looked at me. That's right I was his girl.

"Oh yes, totally forgot about that," she lied. Putting in another stroke on his arm. She opened a drawer pulling out a key, she then went to one of the wardrobe doors behind her, opening it, a range of different dresses were lined up next to each other. She scanned the tags until she came to a Black lace dress. As she brought it out, I literally stared in awe at how beautiful it was. It was a body-con dress, it would wrap around me nicely. Just above the knee, the sleeves were transparent yet in a lace form.

"Jamie it's beautiful!" I exclaimed, in awe at the magnificent dress. Jamie held my hands a bit tighter, he dug his hand into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He let go of my hand, as he swiftly pulled out his credit card.

The payment when smoothly, Jamie was now urging me to try on the dress. So I am.

I stood looking in the mirror, as my body fit well into the dress. I loved it! Lace really is in my good books this year. I turned my body in the mirror to see what I looked like from behind.

Even though it did fit amazingly, it was pretty hard getting out of. I had resulted to the one thing I wish I hadn't.

"Jamie," I paused, quickly regretting my next words. "Can you help me out this dress."

"Yes," he replied almost instantly, he let out a chuckle. Open up. I did as he said opening the door, he entered quickly, making sure no staff saw him. He closed the door behind him. "You look amazing," we both stood facing the mirror, his hands crept around my waist.

"You chose well," I responded.

"I did," he looked at my body up and down, grinning. His lips then touched my neck.

"No Jamie," I said. Moving my neck away. "No way are we doing anything here," I aggressively said. He insisted the opposite though, he lunged his mouth back on my neck kissing it tenderly. His hands travelled up and down my waist. As I put my hands on his to try and stop the movement, he only made my hands join in the movement.