Adrian Takeover

A/N:Hey guys so I thought for a change I'll do it from Adrian's point of view because to be honest it's always from stubborn Silver's point of view and never from sexy Adrian so I hope you guys like it.

Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't tasted human blood in so long that I felt weak and miserable or maybe it was because the one girl I actually want doesn't feel the same. I try and do everything to make Silver like me but she just ends up angry. Even when I flirt with others hoping she ends up jealous it just all flops. I punched my hard oak table, causing a dent to appear. This would be probably the 6th one I will have to replace. I began flexing my fingers; I was starting to get angry. That the one time I actually care about someone I can't have them. I sunk into my chair. I miss Silver; I literally miss her sarcastic nature, her beauty, her kindness, her body...

"Oi" Shaz hit me from behind the head, I immediately responded with an 'ow' however it hardly hurt me, but as you start to be around humans you pick up their exaggerated reactions to hits.

"What was that for?" I asked, annoyed she had ruined my thoughts on Silver. No one ruins that.

"You looked like you were deep in thought. Can't let that happen, you'll get lost and not be able to come back out"

"Are you saying I'm so dumb I would get lost in my thoughts, and not return to reality" she slowly began to clap her hands.

"Well done Sherlock" she moved to my cupboard, she seemed to be looking for something.

"Can I help you?" I asked my rude sister.

"Yes you can, I am currently looking for the science paper you took last year, and I've got the same one for homework. So I want to see the answers" I laughed. This girl is not going to cheat.

"Sorry but you see that information for you is back in class not on my paper" I grinned at Shaz.

"Oh come on, you aced that paper. Literally aced it, do me a favour please"

"No" I shook my head "You've got to learn okay?" She clenched her teeth.

"Fine fine, but one more thing you have to answer though" She gave me a childish smirk then came and sat opposite me. "Why is Silver tutoring you when you're an A* student?" She tilted her head slightly. I didn't respond because I didn't know how to she had ratted me out.

"Well, I don't listen in lesson" I shrug my shoulders "She helps"

"But you're doing a-levels maths she's finishing her last year of GCSE. How would she know what an a-level student should know" Her facial expression was a definite win. I'm not going to lie she was smart. Too Smart.

"Okay, maybe I don't need help, maybe I just like her company" Shaz seemed much more interested now. She leant forward on the table.

"You like Silver"

"Of course I like her, you like her"

"I mean I want you in my bed like now" Shaz said with confidence.

"Quiet you, it's not like that and if you tell Silver your dead literally dead" I wasn't lying I could suck her bone dry If I wanted. I wasn't that mean though.

"Well maybe if you let me see the paper I won't ever remember you being an A* student" she got me. I fell right into her trap.

"Under the box at the bottom" she jumped up from her seat, charging over to the cupboard and pulling out after around 10 seconds a science paper which was exactly the one she wanted.

"Pleasure doing business babes" she did a little twirl with her fingers meaning her goodbye. "By the way, I think Silver likes you to" she smiled sweetly.