Conversations

I stared at Adrian, the boy I met at the bus stop, the boy who was cold to me, and the boy who gave me sprite. The boy I named mysterious, his name though sounded so gentle, so humble but he was the total opposite. I then took of my other shoe and threw it next to my first shoe. As I came back in all the eyes were on me.

"Hello," he said "We meet again," he smiled at me, his white teeth showing. Even his smile was gorgeous.

"Hi" I said, locking in a little trance with him.

"Sorry am I missing something here" Macy said. There was silence.

"Yeah, erm...I and Adrian have already met just like twenty minutes ago actually," I said moving my eyes away.

"Oh well it's not really a surprise is it" Macy said, sitting down on the floor

"So what school do you go to?" I looked at the floor Jenny sat staring at him. I bet not even knowing my presence.

"Livingstone high school, but I'll have to move to Shaz's School, so yours because of our living situation," He said, looking at Jenny. I didn't even know who Shaz is, but Jenny seemed to.

"Oh but Livingstone that school is like really smart you would have to be a genius to go there right?" She said putting her hand under her chin.

"I guess yeah," He winked at Jenny, and she did a baby face back at him. Oh Jenny what a flirter she was, but she is very pretty the one that most boys like. I on the other hand only liked one or two boys and the one boy I dated broke my heart for Jenny. I don't really want love well firstly it is hard to find, the right person when there's a world filled of different people different sizes colour, and culture, I'm sure there is someone out there for me, I just haven't met him yet.

"What you thinking about Silv?" Macy said.

"Nothing just things" I responded.

"Okay anyway meet Shaz a.k.a Charlotte" I looked to my left, a very lean girl, with a petite mouth, and beautiful eyes sat on Macy's couch on her phone. Her hair was long and black, her facial features very cute. So she's who Adrian was talking about "She's Adrian's sister" I let out a 'oh' to sound really interested.

"Hi," I said. She looked up.

"Hello Silver" And back to the phone she went.

"Silv sit down," Macy said pointing to the chair next to Adrian, she pushed me onto it. I sat down putting my hands on my knees. All these questions came in my head. Why are these two people here? How do they know Macy? And how did Adrian get here so fast?

"So silver, did you enjoy your sprite?" Adrian said, I made sure I didn't make eye contact because I knew it would be hard to look away.

"Yes it was nice thank you" My head looked towards the ground as I replied.

"So Adrian do you have a girlfriend?" Jenny asked directly not even putting a few words to bring in this topic.

"No single, but I wish to find someone to share my life with someone who understands me, someone who I feel comfortable with," his voice faded at the end. He was getting pretty deep.

"Well, you know I could be all those things, with the boy I love," She did a stare that mostly got guys all over her.

"Really well that guy is one lucky one to have you as a girl," her mouth dropped. I chuckled, no one had ever answered back to what it would normally result in is kissing, or Jenny named the girlfriend. She was a boy grabber, but this would be a challenge for her.

"So Silver, what project are you doing with Macy and Jenny?" I stayed silent. I didn't know why I didn't want to answer but my lack of confidence was holding me back for some unknown reason.