Ladies don't kiss and tell

Macy and Jenny surrounded me, pinning me in a corner.  “What happened yesterday?” Jenny asked

“Err... well me and Jamie went on an outing” I said pushing my way out of the circle. Macy then grabbed me and lightly pushed me up against the wall.

“Just and outing?” Jenny asked putting her face right in front of mine. “Is that all?”

“Yep”. Jenny pulled back her and Macy shared a look. That I knew they didn’t believe me. They then looked at me.

“Fine” Macy began. “We’ll believe you for now but when you decide to tell us what happened we will be all ears” Her and Jenny giggled.

“Silver” I turned first then Macy and Jenny turned as well. Little Carrie stood in front of us. “Someone wants to talk to you” She then moved her eyes to the direction of the door. The squeals coming out of the girls it was obvious of whom it was. Adrian.

I turned to the door and their stood Adrian surrounded by his followers, and just as I spoke of followers Jenny came and joined the girls. Will she ever learn? Adrian then looked at me, I looked into his eyes, and he looked at mine. I then turned around and sat in my seat.

“You ok Silver? Why don’t you say hi?” Macy said coming to sit next to me.

“Are you kidding me, why would I say hi to an idiot like him?”

“Idiot...What happened? Silver tell me, what did he do?” I stood up, Macy keeping her eyes on me.

“What did he do, first he hypnotised Jenny, then he made me tutor him” I clenched my fist together. “He then ruined my day with Jamie, and you’re asking me what he did to me. Argh just the mention of his name makes me go insane”

“Silver” Adrian said coming to my table with his followers “I’m sorry” I turned to him.

“Sorry, you’ve made my life a living nightmare and you’re sorry. Well I’m sorry because, you’re sorry I am not forgiving it” I turned to Macy and slowly sat down.

“I know I messed up your life but I like you Silver, I want us to be friends”.

“Me and you friends. That’s silly talk” Adrian put his hand on the table so his face was just over mine.

“Please give me one more chance” He whispered. “I promise that I won’t mess your life up even more, than I already have” I looked up at him, and for the first time. I could see pain in his eyes. His eyes such a beautiful green, making me blush just a little.

“Fine” I said. “But if you mess up my life one more time, I will never speak to you again. Got it” He nodded then backed away.

“So we’re still on for tutoring, same time, same place” He asked smiling.

“Yeah”

“Great see you then”

“Silver” I looked to my left Jamie stood there. “You okay?”

“I’m fine why do you ask?”

“It’s just Adrian he kind of ruined the atmosphere” I smiled at Jamie, standing up. “What do you want Adrian?”

“Well, I just confirmed Silver that once a week she’ll become to my house, for tutoring” Jamie’s face frowned.

“Oh, tutoring” Jamie gritted his teeth together.

“Yep in my room” Jamie’s fists clenched “Alone, near my bed”

“Okay Adrian, I think it’s time for you to leave” I touched Adrian’s chest. It felt like I just got an Electric shot. But I wanted him to leave so I grabbed him. Adrian, then put my chin up with his hand” I blushed. I shook my chin of his hand. I pushed him until he was out the door.