A Tour of Our Empire

Começar do início

I stopped breathing. Somebody wanted to kill my baby? I looked at her but Zayne didn't looked fazed.

"We'll be a'ight." Zayne said, grabbing my hand.

She took the list of names which ranged from small time drug dealers to well known thugs who wanted to come up.

Zayne shook her head, "Popping some of these niggas will be too easy."

Tubby nodded, "Easy money."

I sat in the passenger seat of the car while Zayne went inside of Montana's house. She said it wouldn't take long but I didn't want to go inside.

I looked at my social media accounts and smirked when I saw a picture of Rio & Tubby on Rio's page.

Me: mmmhm bitch. I see you.

Best Bitch : girl what you see? Lemme see too.

I took a screenshot of the picture and sent it to her.

Me: this is what I see

Best Bitch : you fucking irritating.

Me: *laughing emojis because they won't show up when I publish this.* I know. wyd?

Best Bitch: chilling, ima come over yours. Lemme know when you home.

Me: mmmm maybe. I don't know if I wanna see you.

Best Bitch: I didn't ask if you wanted to see me bitch. You ain't go no choice.

Me: whatever. I'll see you later.

Zayne sat in the driver seat and looked at me. "I know you ain't go wanna take this but I got this for you." She handed me a silver gun and I took it from her hands. "It's a small like pistol 9mm Beretta."

My mouth was dry. I was afraid to have this. Did this make me a thug? The power to end someone's life was in my hands.

"Why do I need this?" I asked, looking at the gun.

"If people are after me, then they after you too. You're mine and I took you to The Kingpin. You don't take a hoe to The Kingpin. They know I care about you." Zayne said, "Please keep it."

I nodded, I don't think I could use it. My hands were already covered in sweat just holding the gun. I made sure to click the safety on once I found it and put it inside my purse.

At Home...

Rio and I sat on the couch while Zayne cooked dinner for us. I looked down at my lap, feeling my phone vibrate.

A new text message from Genesis had appeared. Why in the hell was she texting me? I don't fuck with her and she knows that. Hell, why did I even still have this bitch number?

Genesis: can we talk?
Me: no.
Genesis: please?
Me: bitch no.

She didn't text me back but instead called me. Rio smacked her lips, peeping at the name and snatching my phone.

"Hello?" She said, her lips already in a mean mug.

Her eye had went down but not much, her lips didn't look that bad, and she was walking so her ribs weren't broken.

"Mhm, too bad. She don't wanna talk to you now don't call her fucking back. Dumb ass bitch." Rio said, ending the call.

"Gee, thanks. I couldn't do that myself." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You couldn't." She said, "Bitch had the audacity to ask if she could hang with us."

"Your enemy's ex girlfriend is your enemy." I said, laughing at myself.

She just looked at me before flicking my forehead and shaking her head. "Lame ass."

Zayne made some hamburgers but they had onions and cheese on the inside. They were really good. Rio had decided to go home and Zayne all but ravished me the second Rio closed the door and she locked it.

I held her at bay, looking at her beautiful face. "What if I'm bad at this?"

"At what?" She asked but she knew what I was talking about.

I looked at her with a dry look, "Don't play dumb."

She sighed, "You won't be bad at it."

"What if I burn the crack?" I asked.

She started laughing, clutching her stomach while big, juicy tears rolled down her cheeks. "You farreal?"

"Yes! Stop laughing!" I whined, but couldn't help the giggles that left my mouth as she laughed again.

"If you burn the cocaine then we'll remake it. You won't be bad. I can tell." She said, "Now can I have you?"

EOC! I hope you enjoyed it. If so lemme know. If not why not?