Revenge part 6

Cathleen's pov

       Finally! The moment I waited for my whole life. To kill Lea. It's her fault this all happened. She knew I ha temper issues but she kept on making me mad and I pointed the gun I just wanted to intimidate her but I accidentally shot her. But now I was just outside her house all I needed to do was creep in and kill. SO FREAKING EASY!!!

Lea's pov

      I was in my bed reading a magazine. My parents had done out (AGAIN) so I was home alone (AGAIN). I was just laying there I didn't here the door creak open. I felt someone stab a knife in my back. The last thing I saw was Cathleen's face. I knew she would come back but I didn't think this soon. I put my guard down for 1 second and this is what happens...I die.

Cathleen's pov

         Finally it's done, I plopped down on a chair. The knife was still in my hand I stared at it. There was still one more person I had to kill...me. It was my fault this happened if only I hadn't pointed my gun at her.  I slowly began cutting my arm I worked my way to my throat. I smiled my last my smile. I wonder if I'll go to hell for this and with that I cut my throat.

                                                               the end

I know it's a stupid story. I got the idea for it when I was laying in bed so....yeah.