Revenge

Cathleen's pov

They thought that I would never get out. They thought that I would be stuck here forever. Oh they were wrong very very wrong. I've been planning my revenge since the day they betrayed me and now it's foolproof. No one can stop me now all I have to do is wait. 

                                                                   the next day

Their here their coming to free me yes YES my moment of revenge has finally come. The door in front of me creaked open and 3 men i black suits entered. "The scroll of ednin" say the one in the front "I have it right here" I say as I hand it to him. "All the guards are dead but they'll send reinforcements soon" and with that the three men disappeared. I ran as fast as I could to the main entrance of the insane asylum. Freedom no more dark rooms,no pain, just revenge. I made my way to the south rum park and I sat under a tree. I looked up to the sky and admired it's blue. I remember the day they betrayed I remember everything that happened the pain,the shock,the anger.

                                                        flash back

I walked in to the court room and to my surprise they sided with her. I know I shot her but it was an accident no one believed me. I was sentenced 2 years in jail. "No NO" I scream "I thought you where my friends,my family,my boyfriend.WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME FOR HER?DON'T YOU LOVE ME?I WILL GET MY REVENGE YOU JUST WAIT I WILL AND YOU ALL WILL SUFFER".

                                                       end of flash back