Revenge part 3

Cathleen's pov

My sister,Helen,is so stupid. For starters she never locks the windows or doors. Stupid right? No wonder she got jumped 10 times.

Helen's pov (Cathleen's sister)

I hate being home alone. My husband comes home in 3 hours and kids were at a sleepover. I ate dinner then went to bed. But while I was going the hallway I heard a noise and when I turned Cathleen was standing there. "No" I said "no this can't be happening". Cathleen has an axe  she was dragging it behind her.To make things even worse she ripping my beautiful carpet. Cathleen swung the axe over her head and hit me between my nose and mouth. Blood poured out and I fell to the floor crying because of the pain. My blood kept on dripping in to my mouth and it covered my shirt.  I don't see what Cathleen is doing but I had to stop her. Oh but the pain no I couldn't do it would be no use I would die anyway. Cathleen grabbed me by my arm and shoved me into a closet then she locked it. She laughed and said "Now you are gonna die you will either run out air or bleed to death It doesn't matter to me as long as you die buh-bye Helen.".

Cathleen's pov

 That was so much fun! Who next...Oh I know what about my old friend Mary. She's gonna pay dearly.