revenge part 2

Cathleen's pov

It was finally night now my plan will truly begin. I took a knife out of my pocket I could get the rest of the supplies I need from their house....my parents house.

Rachel's pov (Cathleen's Mom)

Hmm it was a lovely night. I  was watch the the new episode of the walking dead. It was da bomb. clash What the hell was that a weird sound was coming from my room as if someone were in it. I slowly walked in to my room. Then I saw her the girl who said she would kill me my own daughter. "MOMMY" she yelled "I'm and I've changed I'm sorry I said all those things I didn't mean it!" she said in the most innocent voice ever. "Oh it's ok honey"I said as I hugged her. Then I felt a sharp pain as if someone were stabbing me whit a knife and that was exactly what was happening. She didn't stab that hard so I didn't die but it did make pass out.

When I woke up I was taped to a wall in my bedroom. Cathleen was walking around my room with a kinfe in her hand. Then I heard the front door open. Uh oh my husband ,Tom, was home now she's gonna kill us both.

Tom's pov (Cathleen's dad)

"HONEY I'M HOME" I shouted out. "I'm our room" she shouted back she sound a little sick she probably was. Before I entered the room I took my shirt we did the same routine every night ever since the kids have left. But when I entered the room instead of see my wife I saw my daughter the one who told me she was going to kill me. And now she will. I was so shocked that I just froze and Cathleen just jumped on me and began to stab my ab's. "MY PRECIOUS AB'S!" I screamed before everything faded to black.

 Rachel's pov

 God,my husband was such an idiot all he care's about are his dumb ab's. Cathleen walked up to me and she slowly cut of all my fingers while laughing as if she just watched the funniest show ever. I was losing to much blood and everything started to get blurry until I couldn't see anything.

Cathleen's pov

Finally stupid parents, who needs them? I left the house smiling and feeling very proud of myself. Next I would get revenge on my sister. She's 20 I couldn't wait to get my revenge on her. It's like Christmas.