I let him tease me about it, I sat there being happy that the hiking trail isn't that easy, it's strenuous and I don't know if he'll manage. Whether I'm suffering or not up there, I'll do whatever it takes to get up there.

"Martijn ?"

"Ja ?" He replies in Dutch.

"Did you bring a hiking bag ?" I asked.

"Ja. "

I looked at my left arm expecting to see my Fitbit Charge band but it wasn't there. I remembered that I put it in my hiking bag, I've just got to put it on when we get there.

Half and hour later and we're at the hiking trail. I get out of the vehicle and open the back door to get my bag.

I open one of the small zips and get my band out. I have trouble putting it on so Martin grabs it from me and pulls my wrist towards him so that he can clip it for me.

"Thank you. "

"You're welcome. " He muttered.

I look him up and down, he's got a black hiking bag, black jacket and shirt, black shorts and of course he has some Nikes on. His Nikes however, were blue.

The sky is a yellow color, it's getting bright, we need to start moving so that it isn't too hot when we're hiking.

"You ready ?" I ask him as I put on my bag and make sure that everything is secure.

"Yeah, I guess. " He shrugs.

I hang my sunglasses on my shirt and walk forwards the trail. We've parked in some dusty sand, the road here was unpaved and rough.

Martin locks the SUV and walks after me.

"Let's do this!" He shouts.

"Sshh Martin, you don't wanna wake up all the animals. " I shush him.

"Wait what ? There's animals here ? no fucking way. You're joking. " He shakes his head.

"I'm dead serious. There's animals. " I start walking.

We start in some type of forest and then we head out into the open on the side of the mountain.

The trail starts off wide but got narrow towards the middle.

"Do you have any fears when you're hiking ? " He asks trying to make conversation.

"Uhm, I hate rocky paths because I don't feel safe, I'm not a fan of insects or spiders. I can handle snakes. Another one of course would be to fall. " I answer honestly.

"I like this, it's like we're alone and I'm away from my busy life and all the work and fans. Don't get my wrong, I love my fans, without them i wouldn't be here at all but I do need my alone time and privacy. " He replied.

"I understand. Oh-oh" my eyes widen a what's in front of me.

"What is it ?" He asks.

He walks till he stops where I'm stood and he goes silent.

"Is this bad ?" He asks.

"Is this bad ? Is this bad ?! Yes it's bad! First of all, it's rocky. It's also steep and slippery because it has moss. " I explain.

"What do we do ? I offer to go first so that I can help you. " He offered.

"I would let you go first but you don't have any experience and you could get hurt. "I reply.

"You can hold onto me, if I slip then you can pull me back! Oh, and also, don't you have a rope or something ? " He asks.

"Yeah I do. We can tie the rope around the heaviest persons waist and let the lightest find the safest way down. " I say.

"Alright. I'm definitely heavier, you can judge that just by size so come on, tie it. "

I kneel down and and took my bag off of my shoulders. I searched in my bag to find my rope and took it out. I unwrapped it and looked at the length.

I motion for Martin to come stand in front of me and he obliged. I wrapped the rope around his waist, probably just above his v-line.

"You know, if I had to picture you on your knees for me, it would've been because you would be sucking me off, not tying a rope around me. " He snickered.

"Remind me, why did I agree to bring you here ?" I asked.

"You love me. " He teases.

"No I don't. "

"Yeah you do. "

"No. " I stand up as I'm done tying the rope around his waist.

I grab the other end and wrap part of it around my wrist. I slip my bag on and I make my way towards the edge.

"Don't die on me. " He says.