A New Beacon of Information

Comincia dall'inizio

Her breath spread across my face when her back arched into me and moaned.

Until the door flew open and Rio looked shocked. "Shit sorry!" She slammed it shut but the mood was already ruined.

Skye climbed off of me with a small smile on her face. "I'm going to go shower. I told Rio we would go to the Shooting Range today."

I just watched her go, her small shorts showing off her ass. I sighed, why did she always cock block me?

I knew I had business to take care of. So I could not just sleep all day with Skye in my arms. I stood up from the bed, knowing Skye went into the hall for her shower, I took one in our bedroom bathroom.

I got out and slid into some comfortable joggers, a t-shirt, and some Jordan's before seeing Skye in the kitchen, making coffee.

"Hello beautiful." I said, grabbing her waist and listening to her giggling.

"Why is your house so big? You have like 10 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a fully done basement." Rio asked.

I looked at her and began laughing, "You snooped around our house?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Skye come on. I still have too take a shower and get ready."

"Go wait in the car then." I said, kissing Skye again.

She giggled before kissing me back, wrapping both of her arms around my neck and tiptoeing slightly though our different wasn't very big.

Rio laughed, "Maybe I need to see Tubby." She said, before closing the door after her.

Skye kissed me again before pulling away. "I should go. I love you and I'll see you later."

"I love you too." I said, watching her walk out of the kitchen and out of the front door.

Later On..

"So you telling me this nigga lives in the suburbs? We can't go break into his house and kill him if he lives in the burbs." Montana said.

"He's right. We'd need to do a clean break in, silencers on the guns, and all." I said.

"I can get the silencers but we'd have go to his house and look around." Tubby said, "How else are we going to do a clean break?"

"Alright. We can by later tonight and do a quick walk around. Then we roll out." I said, "He lives in the white burbs so you know respond time is fast there."

"Hell yeah. How is it going to look if they see what looks like 4 black guys and a Mexican?" Fi said, shaking her head.

I laughed at her antics before taking the blunt she passed to me. "Tubby ask Rio out please."

"Why?" Tubby asked.

"She's always cock blocking!" I said.

She laughed, "I got you, B. Let's go check this house out and I'll get her tonight."

We were ironically already in dark enough clothing for the dark evening to cloak us. We walked behind the house we were told he stayed in and saw an array of windows on the lower level and a back door. We looked up on the upper level and saw a light on. Two shadows walked by the curtain but we couldn't tell who they were. Only that one was a woman and the one was a man.

I assumed that was the bedroom.

After gathering that the best way in would be through the lower level window that went into the empty abyss of the laundry room and that the bedroom was somewhere on the upper level.

At Home..

"Cook for me." Skye said, smiling up at me.

"Why?" I asked, biting back the smile I felt rising on my lips.

"I love when you cook for me. And maybe you'll get lucky afterwards." Skye said, running her hand down my neck raking a shiver.

I bit my lip and grabbed her waist, "Alright, what do you want?"

She held her phone in front of my face and I moved it back, studying the recipe.

"I've never heard of Bok Choy so will you settle for broccoli instead?" I asked.

"No, I already brought all of the ingredients." She said, smiling.

"You're lucky I love you." I said.

"Power of love." She said, kissing my cheek and sitting on the counter as I started cooking.

EOC! I hope you liked this chapter. If so add it to reading list, comment, vote, and follow me!

What y'all think go happen next? Comment sum!