Nathan looked up from his beer when the girl called his name, and widened his eyes. "B-Beth?" He stuttered.

Beth?

Beth.

So this was the infamous little sister. Now what the hell was she doing here.

"W-why didn't you answer when I c-called you?" The girl was breathing heavily and her voice sounded cracked. Was...was she crying? I still couldn't see her face, as I was standing on the opposite side of the room, but I decided to finally find out what this was about. Nathan's face turned from annoyed to concerned the longer he looked at her. "Shit!" he whispered as he looked at her.

I cleared my throat. "Hey, you?" I asked, confused and annoyed as to why my night had been interrupted. The girl turned around and I widened my eyes.

Damn.

This girl looked like shit.

She had bright, emerald green eyes, but they were bloodshot and swollen. She had black mascara running all the way from her eyelids to the bottom of her tear-stained cheeks. One of her cheeks was slightly bigger than the other and looked like it was in the early stages of bruising. Someone had hit her.

I was at a loss of words the longer I looked at her. The girl just looked at me for a second before returning desperately to Nathan. "W-why?" She repeated her question, yelling this time.

Nathan came up to her and put his hands on her shoulders, causing her to flinch. "Beth, w-what the fuck happened?"

The girl looked confused, before shaking her head and pushing Nathan's hands off of her. She frowned and now she looked angry.

"Y-you're DRUNK?!" She yelled before bending over and putting both hands on her head, as if she were trying to block out the work. "I just can't escape it! I just can't escape it!" I heard her repeat as she was bent over.

My confusion was now magnified by a fucking thousand.

Nathan looked hurt and he tried to get close to her again. "B-Beth. I'm fine. Please, what's g-going on?"

I could see his eyes were glazed over but that he was trying really hard to sound like he wasn't drunk.

"YOU SAID YOU'D BE THERE!" She screamed again, standing up, attempting to wipe the tears from her face, but all she did was smear the mascara even more. "YOU SAID YOU'D BE THERE IF I EVER NEEDED HELP NATE!" She was sobbing now.

Nathan just stood there, at as much of a loss for words as I was.

"AND-AND WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST, YOU WERENT! YOU WERENT THERE!" She was shaking now.

"I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"BETH!" Nathan finally screamed back at her. She turned her swollen eyes towards him, her face twisted with sadness and anger. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DID THIS TO YOU? WHATS GOING ON?"

Beth sank to the floor.

"Dad finally snapped." I heard her whisper sadly.

Nathan's eyes widened, as he kneeled down, trying to get her to look at him.

"Dad did this?" He said sharply. "What did he do Beth? Please! Answer me!"

Silence.

"She's in the hospital now." Her voice finally came. She looked up at Nathan. "She's in the hospital now, and I needed you Nathan. I needed you to be there!" She stood up and backed away slowly. "But look at you!" She spat. "You're just like dad!"

I saw Nathan widen his eyes, and I knew nothing good was going to come out of this. Before I could stop him, Nathan grabbed Beth's shoulders and slammed her against the wall, and I could see her face twist in pain.

"DONT YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THAT BASTARD! IM NOTHING LIKE HIM!" He spat, inches away from her face.

Beth winced, before looking at Nathan. "It's sad that you don't even realize it." She whispered softly.

Nathan widened his eyes and backed away, grabbing at his hair as he starred at Beth.

"Oh my god. Oh my god Beth. I'm so sorry! I don't know-I don't know what came over me!" He tried to desperately apologize, but she just shook her head.

"Jesus shit!" I heard a new voice exclaim.

"I'm one fucking hour late and this is what happens?!"

We all turned our heads.

Brendon was here.

------------------------------------------------------
So I know that was kind of a boring chapter, but trust me, things are going to start centering around Gerard a little more very soon! And yes, for anyone that's wondering, I did give him the personality of an asshole in this fic. The description literally says "alcoholic asshole", so I hope none of y'all were expecting soft and sweet Gee because that's *cough* DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING! Lol maybe later, but either way thank you for those that have read so far. I know it's really confusing and there's almost no plot, but I have SOOOOO many things planned, so if you just bear with me, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Well I hope you keep reading and commenting! Also, YES 'Brendon' is Brendon Urie. If you didn't read the 'PLEASE READ FIRST' chapter, I mentioned that I'd be including other band members such as Brendon, Pete, etc. (I hope you're all okay with that) So tell me what you think so far so I know I'm going in the right direction. You're all amazing! STAT FABULOUS *MUAH*

---Fabbyulous1