Visiting my sister

It's Monday and my sister is allowed to have visitors in the clinic she's in.

Maddox looks at me. "Are you sure you want to see your sister? I would love nothing more than to slap the bitch for everything she's caused."

I climb out of bed and look at him. "I need to find out what's exactly wrong with her and I want to talk to one of her doctors as well."

He shakes his head. "You're a better person than me."

"I'm not a good person. There's still things you don't know about me. I want to tell you everything."

Maddox smiles. "I've been waiting for you to open up to me. I want to tell you things as well. How about I tell you something and you can decide if you want to tell me?"

I nod. "That's a good idea."

"I'm adopted. I found out when I was twenty-one. I haven't met my Birth parents. I do have their details and where I can find them if I want."

"Do you want to find them?"

He nods. "I need I find out if there's any medical conditions we need to be aware of for our daughter. When you get back from the hospital we'll open the envelope together."

I walk over to the bed and hug. "Okay."

He kisses my forehead. "What made you the way you are?"

When I was seventeen years old I was driving my brand new Mazda MX 5 2005 through town.

A little girl ran onto the street and I didn't have time to stop the car.

I hit her.

I pulled car over and ran over to the little girl.

She wasn't moving.

I heard the mother shriek and she attacked me.

The mother said. "You shouldn't have been speeding down the street."

I wasn't speeding. I turned to the mother and said. "You should have kept a better eye on your kid."

The mother slapped me across the face. "You don't know what your talking about. You're a child."

I rolled my eyes. "I know I'm a child. But, I know how to look after kids."

An ambulance and the police arrive a short time later and I am taken to the police station.

The police weren't able to interview me without a parent around.

The cops ruled it as an accident and they put the speed down to 40 from 60.

From that day forward I made a promise to be a better person and help those who need it.

That's why I've put up with all the shit from my sister.

I have tears pouring down my face. "I ran over a little girl when I was seventeen. It was ruled an accident. That day follows me around all the time . Whenever I see a kid and mother waking along the footpath I pull over and wait for the be out of my eyesight before I drive."

"That explains a lot." Maddox climbs out of the bed and he pulls me into his strong arms.

"I'm sorry that accident has effected you for this long. Is there anything I can do to help?"

I shake my head. "I've spoken to aloe if people about the accident and it never does the one thing I want it to do. And that it doesn't exist."

I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I turn the tap on and step bro the shower.

After the shower I get changed and run to my car.

I climb into the car and pull out of the driveway.

At the hospital I sign in.

I wait at the guest waiting room.

A doctor walks out the door. Miss Black, Mrs Waterhouse is ready for you."

I follow behind the doctor.

I enter a room and see my sister rocking back and forward. She talking to herself.

She looks at me as I enter the room. "Samantha. It's my big sister."

Who the hell is she talking to?

Gina hugs me. "I've missed you."

The doctor walks out of the room.

Him leaving was a mistake.

Gina smirks. "They think something is wrong with me. Everything I pull in front of them is a way to get you here. I know exactly what I'm doing. Sis, that child will be mine. It may not be now. But, it will be soon. And that guy that rescued you he works for me. I told him needed to infiltrate the Diablo Mafia Family."

"The next time I plan my attack Vincent won't be able to save you and the child."

She's not going to get me again.

I slap her across the face and the noise echoes off the walls. "Your not going to get anything from me. Especially my daughter."

Gina runs towards to me and I throw my fist at her face and I kick her in the stomach. "I thought you were getting help in here. Looks like everything is a ruse like usual when it come to you."

A group of security guards walk into the room and they pull me out of the room. "The entire family are going to know how deranged you are sister."

The door closes.

The doctor walks over to me.

I point at him. "Did you see all that?"

He nods. "I have to call the police about this incident. They also need to who about your sister knowing what she's doing. Her lawyer isn't going to be happy with her latest screw up."

I smile. "Good, I have to go."

I walk out the door and pull out my phone.

I call Vincent.

Vincent: Hello?

Me: Vin, you need to get rid of Michael.

Vincent: Why would I do that?

Me: He was sent to you by Gina.

Vincent: Your sister?

Me: Yes,

Vincent: I hope you didn't go to see her.

Me: I did. I wanted to see how she was.

Vincent: Did she do anything to you?

Me: She tried to attack me. I punched her in the face again and then I kicked her in the stomach before I was pulled out of the room.

Vincent: I'm glad you're fighting back, kiddo. When are you coming to Santa Cruz?

Me: I'm not sure, why?

Vincent: I got Maddox and you a house as a wedding gift.

Me: You didn't have to do that.

Vincent: Yes, I did. You're going to be my next door neighbour.

Me: Are you going to give us a security team too?

Vincent: If that's what you want?

Me: No, I think Maddox and I will check out the house over the weekend as Maddox isn't playing this weekend.

I put my phone in my handbag.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️