One Night with Mr Football

I would like to give a shout out to @annoying- for this amazing pic of Brittany Snow as Samantha Black

Maddox pulls me onto the boat. "My Best Friend told me to stay here instead of hiring out a hotel room. I hope you don't mind?"

I smile. "This place is perfect. Do you have a boat?"

He shakes his head. "No, but, seeing you on this makes me want to buy one."

I laugh. "What are we doing?"

"Whatever you want? I'd prefer to do it naked."

I push him away. "You're terrible." I laugh.

"Terribly turned on by you. That's me, Maddox Colt Los Angeles number one footballer who can't find a wife."

I roll my eyes. "You're drunk."

"I'm serious, Samantha. I'm sick of being single and playing the field. It not fulfilling for me anymore."

I shake my head. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Marry me."

My mouth drops open. Is he serious? If we weren't drunk I would believe it.

Maddox picks me up and carries me to the bed. He drops me on the edge of the bed. He pulls the zipper of the dress down and I lift my body off the bed as Maddox pulls the dress off. The dress drops on the floor. I'm left in my black g-string and matching bra.

My cheeks start to flush.

I rip Maddox's button shirt off him and throw it across the room. He helps me takes his pants off. He steps out of them. I lie on the bed.

Maddox touches my thigh. "You look beautiful like this, cupcake."

I laugh. "You're trying to butter me up before we have sex."

I feign shock. "I wouldn't do that."

"Sure ... "

"I want you now, Maddox."

Maddox thrusts into me.

I moan. "Maddox! Harder and faster, please."

Maddox speeds his thrusting into me.

"Maddox!" I scream.

Maddox pulls out of me. He pulls me against him. "I need to get some sleep, Babe."

"Goodnight, Maddox."

"Goodnight, Sam."

I fall asleep in his arms.

***

In the middle of the night I'm woken to Maddox kissing my neck.

"Oh, Maddox." I moan.

I can feel his kisses trail a blaze through my body.

Shit! This man is too good at this.

"How does this feel baby?"

It feels good. I hope he doesn't stop.

Maddox thrusts into me. The bed slams into the wall.

"You're all mine, baby. I don't know why your sisters trying to ruin your life."

I freeze at that.

What does that mean? My sister trying to ruin my life?

"Relax baby." He thrusts into me again.

I can feel the tears fall as he continues his thrusts. He doesn't realise that I'm crying.

What have I done to Gina?

Heartbreak (completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें