Untitled

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @sophhdidelaro for making this cover for me.

The power is back on at mine. Yay! Here's the new chapter of Heartbreak.

***

The waitress returns with our food and she places the food in front of the football players.

Two more waitresses come out to help with our food.

I turn to the waitress that places my meal on the table. "Thank you,"

She smiles. "You're welcome."

The girl leave the table. I watch as a couple of the girls lower their shirts and pull there skirts up to show more skin.

I roll my eyes. "Don't you get sick of this happening all the time?"

Maddox shakes his head. "Nah, I used to like it. Now I have no reason to be interested I've got you." He leans into kiss me.

I put my hand on his face. "I don't want to kiss you, Maddox. I told you that I want to take things slow."

He sighs. "Fine, you won't last fighting your feelings for me."

I laugh. "Do you want a bet Mr Colt?"

He smirks. "You're on. How about a week that we can't touch each other and the loser has to be the slave of the winner?"

"Deal," Maddox and I shake hands. "When do we start?"

This man is going down.

"After dinner. For now, I can do this." He kisses one cheek. "This," he kisses the other one. "And this," he kisses me and I allow him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our mouth move in sync.

He pulls away. "This is going to be harder than I originally thought."

I smirk. "You can start being my slave right now if that's what you want, Mr Colt."

He shakes his head. "That's not going to happen, baby."

After dinner, I move away from Maddox. He frowns. "Aw, Baby. Are you afraid of losing is that why you're standing away from?"

"No, it's you I don't trust."

Maddox stands next to me as we make our way to the bar around the corner from the Bar 'n' grill.

A DJ is setting up as we enter the building. Maddox shakes hands with the guy. "Adam, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Sam."

I shake his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

He smiles. "You too."

"What kind of music do you have on there?"

"I have a lot of things and I've put my own twist on the songs."

I nod. "Do you have 'You're the one I want?"

"Yes, a lot of girl still request that song after all these years."

"That's great. Can you put something on? I want to show your friend what he can't touch for a week." I wink at Adam.

Adam turns the music on and I move to the beat of the music. Peyton and Maddie move to the beat until they are on the stage dancing with me.

The football guys watch us.

I stand in the middle. Maddie stands in front of me and Peyton behind me. We move together. Caleb and Vincent groan.

Maddox reaches out to me. He looks into my blue eyes and then he moves his hands away and shakes his head. "Damn, you're like a siren."

I laugh.