"You sir, have work to do." I remind him and he rolls his eyes, but stands from the bed.

"I'll be right back." I tell him and walk to the door. "Where are you going?" He grabs my arm to stop me.

"Making you breakfast." I say and watch as a huge grin spreads across his face as he follows me out of the bedroom.

"You can just go relax for now." I tell him when I notice him starting to straighten up the living room.

"I wanna help you." He whines and I smile. "You want to help clean? Are you feeling okay?" I playfully put my hand on his forehead.

"Ha-ha." He laughs sarcastically and I giggle at his sour expression.

"Seriously though, just go relax. I'll clean up in here and make you breakfast." I tell him and he wraps his arms around me.

"You do so much shit for me." He says and I hook my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, I do." I tease and he stares at me. "Only because I love you." I add and he kisses my cheek.

I rest my elbows on Cameron's shoulders as I run my hands through his thick hair.

"You hair is getting so long." I point out, while eyeing the mop on his head.

"I know, I know." He laughs. "Do you not like it?" His eyes connect with mine as he lowers his hands to my back side.

"I do like it, it's just long." I say and I feel him grab my phone from my back pocket, causing me to pull away from him.

"It's so easy to distract you." He grins and I scowl.

"Give it back!" I whine and reach for my phone that's he's trying to hack into.

"Nope!" He yells like a child and runs into the bedroom, locking himself in.

I follow behind quickly and yell through the door.

"Cameron this isn't funny! Give me my phone!" I bang my fists on the hard wood.

"One second please." He responds in a girly high pitched tone and I try to remain serious.

"Please!" I say and there's no reply.
"Cameron!" I pout, and still no response.

"You wouldn't like me going through your phone!" I bark and that must've got his attention because I hear the door unlock.

Cameron opens the door and has his phone in his hand, holding it out to me.

I stare at it blankly and he shakes it in front of my face. "Go ahead, check my phone." He continues holding it out.

"Go ahead, the password is 5,3,7,7." He says and I try to hide my grin.

I reluctantly take his phone and type in the password as my mind starts going frantic at this freedom. "Cameron..." I whisper happily when I unlock his phone.

He grins and I smile wide. "You have me sleeping as your wallpaper!?!" I shriek and he nods.

"No way!" I stare at the picture and he nods, assuring me that it's the truth. "That's been my wallpaper since the first time I stayed the night with you at Kian and Jc's house." He says and my heart swells.

I hug him tight, wrapping my arms around his waist and I lower my hand on his back, pushing the phone into his back pocket. "That's so sweet." I bury my face into his chest and he squeezes me tight.

"How so?" He asks and I pick up my head, making eye contact with him.

"It's just cute how your a normal boyfriend, but not a normal guy." I tell him and he squints in confusion.