28. Drunk memories

Kian's POV
Alexis ends the call and I can't help but smile at her. "Boyfriend?" I tease and she shrugs. "I mean if you want. If not that's cool too. I mean I don't really care either way. I just.." I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

I pull away and my cheeks flush. "Will you go out with me?" I look into her eyes and I notice how they sparkle in the dim bathroom. "Of course." She laughs and squeeze her thigh.

We stay seated on the floor, just talking for what seems like hours. It was so awkward when girls came in to use the bathroom and saw me sitting on the floor. But honestly I couldn't care less, I've liked Alexis since the girls got here and I'm stoked as fuck that she's all mine.

"I think the movies over." Alexis pouts when we hear applause. "Yeah, lets go." I stand and reach my hand out to help her up. "Wait." She stops me. "I need to fix my makeup." She smiles shyly. "Why do you wear makeup? You don't need it." I say while standing behind her, watching her through the mirror. "Shut the fuck up." She snorts and I laugh. "Do I look okay?" She turns around and runs her fingers under her eyes rapidly. "You look beautiful babe, stop worrying." The words slip from my mouth before I realize what I'm saying. "I'm sorry, it slipped." I apologize, is too soon to be calling her babe. "Kian, it's fine. Babe." She laughs and I blush. Oh.

"We should go out, we have to meet up with the others and then we're going back to cams for the after party." I inform Alexis and she nods. I grab her hand and we walk out of the bathroom. This bathroom with forever be our place, not the best place but our place. This is the place where I finally got the girl of my dreams, now she's my reality.

Jessica's POV
The movie ends and I quickly grab jc's arm, in hopes that I will be able to make it out of here without being seen by Cameron. "What are you doing?" Jc laughs at me and I flick him off. I duck down behind his arm and he laughs as Emily walks up to me. Jc looks at her the n back at me, quietly asking her what I'm doing ducking behind his arm lik I am. "She's trying to hide from Cameron." Emily informs him and he nods. "Ohhhhhh. Okay." He laughs again and I make it outside successfully.

Cameron's POV
I walk outside after the movie and I'm immediately surrounded by paparazzi shoving microphones in my face. I answer their questions and I see a pink dress in the corner of my eye, Jessica. I look over and its obvious that she's trying to hide behind jc's arm. I want to go over there so bad but I know she'll just ignire me and I don't think I can handle the rejection right now.

*Time skip, back at Kian and jc's house."
Emily's POV
"So are we just changing and then going to the party?" I ask Dakota as we both pick out our outfits. "I'm pretty sure." She replied and my phone beeps. "Yup Jc just texted me, were leaving in 5. Hurry up." I instruct Dakota and she frantically runs back over to the closet.

Jc's POV
I text the girls in our group chat, telling them that were leaving now and all of them all run outside to catch up with me and Kian. We all pile into limousine and theGolden. 'Go to work' by Kalin and Myles begins vibrating through the speakers. How our seating arrangement is, is so perfect. I'm on the end with Emily next to and I have a perfect opportunity to touch her thigh the whole ride there. "I love this song." Alexis yells over the music and Kian laughs. "Well I've met them before, I'm friends with them." Kian brags and I roll my eyes at him. "Yeah so have I." Alexis fires back and I cheer her on. "Ooohhh." Me, Emily, jess, and Dakota pump our fists. "Wait you have? Where?" Kian's facial expression changes to anger or...jealousy. "At a concert dude. You know home girl ain't missing no Kalin and Myles concert. Oh and I met Golden. Actually i was the golden girl abd to top all this off i was also called beautiful by the one and only Myles, so bye." Alexis flips her hand over shoulder playfully and it hits kian's face. He looks pissed. Me and the girls laugh at their argument, man when they leave I'm going to miss them so much.

Alexis's POV
We pull up the Cameron's house and pile out of the car. "Okay lets meet up again here at like 2." Kian instruct and we all agree. "Cool homes." I say and we all seperate except me and Kian, he follows me like a puppy and I can't help but smile at how adorable he is. "Alexis!" He calls from behind me and I pretend I didn't hear him just to irritate him. "Alexis!" He calls louder and I turn around, acting annoyed. "Yes Kian." I roll my eyes, trying not to laugh. "Your my girlfriend, I want people to know that. Your all mine, why can't I brag about it?" He says and I blush under the moonlight. He walks forward and takes my hands in his, kissing me swiftly.

Jessica's POV
When I get into the house, more like mansion, I walk over to Matthew Espinosa and hug him hello. "Hey Matt." I smile at him. "Hey jess, how are you and Cameron?" He asks and I look away. Really that had to be the first thing he says to me. "Um actually, were not..not together anymore, I guess." I tell him. "I got it." He assures me and I smile. "Yeah, its complicated." I sighs and he laughs. "Let's get you a drink." He says and hands me the cup from his hand.

Cameron's POV
I walk around and everyone congratulates me. "Hey man." I pat Carter's back when I see him. "Hey." He replies. "By any chance have you seen Jessica here?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah, she was in the kitchen with Matthew a half hour ago." He tells me casually, little did he know that it made my blood boil.

I go into the kitchen and there she was laughing and taking shots with Jack Gilinsky, Sam Pottorff, Aaron Carpenter and of fucking course Matthew fucking Espinosa. I stand by the doorway and watch as she laughs continuously. Damn, I wish I was over there with her.

Jessica's POV
Within minutes Jack, Aaron, Matthew and Sam have me laughing so hard that I forget about everything else. "Oh...look who it is." I slur when I see Cameron by the doorway.

I stand up and feel myself start to stumble over my own feet but Sam steadies me before I fall.

I walk over to Cameron and wrap my arms around his neck. What am I doing? Stoooop. My brain shouts at me but my actions are being controlled by the alcohol coursing through my veins. "What are you doing?" Cameron is clearly taken aback by my actions and he tries unwrapping my arms from his neck. "Jessica, your drunk." He says and I shrug. "So, I miss you." I tell him and I rest my head on his chest. Why the hell did I just say that?

Cameron's POV
Although Jessica's arms around me is giving me extreme amounts of happiness and hope, I know she's drunk and I know she'll flip out if I act on her actions. "C'mon your wasted." I say and pull her arm towards the stairs that leads to mine and Nash's rooms and our bathrooms.

I drag her up the stairs and I can feel people staring at me but I choose to ignore it, my main priority right now is making sure Jessica is okay.

I open my bedroom door and pull her to the bed. "Sit." I demand and she plops down on the bed. "I'm tired." She yawns and I'm grateful that she didn't put up a fight. "Go to sleep." I instruct and she nods with her eyes closed. I take a seat on my couch in the corner of my room and wait for her to fall asleep.

The next few minutes are silent and I thought she was asleep but I was wrong. "Don't leave me." She yawns again and my heart skips at her plea. I know she's not thinking straight but I will still remember those words forever.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whisper even though I can tell she's asleep now. I'm not sure what we are exactly but I hope she gives me another chance. I guess something good did come out if her being drunk.