3. Contest

Jessica's POV
       Emily drops me off at my house so I can get my stuff together to stay at her house, but when Dakota texted us I told Emily I'd just drive myself over to to Dakota's.

When I finally get there Emily and Alexis are already there. "So what's going on?" I ask while taking a seat on her bed. "Look, just look." She screeches and shoves her phone in my face, it is a KianandJc video. That immediately draws my attention and I'm glued to the screen.

Contest! Were having a contest. We want to thank all the viewers by doing something big." Kian spoke on the phone. "Yep that's right! Were flying you and your best friend to California to hang out with us." JC continued.

When he said those words my heart dropped. "WHAT?!" I scream. "Yeah. I know its crazy." Dakota sighs happily as if she were in a daze. "They've never done something like this before." Emily points out and she was completely right. They've never done anything like this before. "Yeah we know. What are we gonna do? I'm fucking entering. But only 2 people can go. We all made a promise in 7th grade that we'd spend the summer after senior year together, I'm not giving that up for anything." Alexis informs us, she is continuously reminding us about that promise

"Yeah, we know but guys this is a once In a life time opportunity. We can't pass it up." Emily breaths and looks up at us anxiously. "Look guys let's all just enter and see what happens from there. Let's not freak out. I doubt any of us would win in the first place." I tell them truthfully. "True." Alexis agreed while digging in her bag to grab her laptop so she could sign up for the contest.

"Who's next?" She asks after a couple of minutes. "Me." I take the laptop from her and sign up.

Alexis's POV
         After we all signed up for the contest last night, we went home. Jessica is over at Emily's so I decide to text Emily and ask if I can come over.

Me: Hey Em. Can I come over? I'm so fucking bored.

Emily: Sure! Me and jess were just about to go to the mall!! I guess you can tag along. Lol. :)

I laugh at the use of the smiley face and text her back.

Me: Okay, I'll be over soon. I have to get Robby ready for his "play date". My parents aren't home and they want me to get him ready. :/ I'll drop him off and be over in 20.

Robby is my little brother. He's not as annoying as you'd assume a little sibling would be, let alone a little brother, but he's actually really cool...sometimes.

Emily: See you then. Bring money. xoxo

I change, brush my hair and teeth, and go to Robby's room, he's asleep. I grab a pillow from beside him and hit his head lightly. "Get up and get dressed. Mom and dad are at work so I'm taking you to Skyler's." I pull the covers off of him. "Uggh. I dont wanna get up." He whines. "5..4..3..2.." I count down. He hates when I do that. "Okay, okay Im getting up." He holds his hands up in defeat. I guess you could say having a little brother like him does has its perks. "We leave in 5 so hurry." I instruct.

I walk out of his room but quickly turn back around. "Don't forget to take your medicine." I point at his pill bottle on his dresser. He gives me a nod and I close his door so he can get ready.

After I drop Robby off I send Jessica a text telling them I'm on my way.

Emily's POV
      "Who's car are we taking?" I ask aloud when Alexis arrives. "We can take mine." She offers. "Cool. Let's go." I say and we pile into her car.

When I turn on the radio 'Baby' by Justin Bieber comes on. "Yaaas." Alexis cheers and turns it up. We sing along for the remainder of the song. "That's my shit." Dakota laughs. "Same girl." I laugh back at her.

"I hate commercials." Alexis complains when a commercial comes on the radio, interrupting the song that was playing. "Just in, the YouTube teen stars Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen are hosting a worldwide contest. if your 18 or older you are eligible to anger and have them fly you and a friend out to California for the summer." The radio beams through the car and my eyes widen.

"It's on the radio?" Jessica asks in disbelief. "All you have to do is go online to www.KianandJc.com and follow the instructions given." The radio continues. "We already signed up bitch." I speak to no one in particular and change the station as we pull up to the mall parking lot.

"What the hell is that all about?" Jessica asks from the backseat and points outside the window to a car that has velvet ropes around it. "I have no idea." I tell her. "Someone famous? In Florida?" Alexis gapes when girls all around start taking pictures of the car. 2 huge men walk out of the mall and to the car and stand next to it. "I guess, because those are bodyguards." Jessica points out the window again. "No way." Dakota gapes.

"Alexis drive." I say when I realize we've been stopped here this whole time. "Oh, shit my bad." She drives. When we park and get out we head into the mall doors. As soon as we get in we go straight to rue21. If someone famous were actually here we'll see them soon. So right now there's no rush.

"Damn, look guys. The whole store is 20% off." I gesture to sign that reads 'Entire store sale! Go nuts for rue21 merch.'

"We better go then." Alexis pulls mine and Jessica's arms forward. "Shiiiiiiiiit dude." Are the first words that leave Jessica's mouth before she runs over to the first table she sees. Me and Alexis part ways as well.

When your in a situation like this you aren't worried about staying together. About 20 minutes later of shopping in this one store I walk out and see Jessica and Alexis standing by the food quart. I walk towards them excitedly.

"If other stores have more sales I'm gonna be broke." I laugh but they don't look at me. "Guys?" I try to get them to look at me before I follow their eyes to what has their attention. "Oh my god." I whisper when I see a swarm of girls around the pizza booth. "Is that...is...that Troye Sivan?" I stutter and again they don't reply.

Before I realize what's going on I'm left behind as they take off toward the booth. "Move it!" A security guard is pushing people out of the way when I reach the girls again. "Its okay." I hear Troye say as he stops to take pictures and sign autographs.

"Troye! Over here, Troye! Please!" Alexis screams so loud I have to cover my ears. "Troye please! Over here!" Jessica yells right after Alexis. "Hey beautiful." Troye stops in front of Alexis and she starts crying.

"Wanna picture?" He asks her while grabbing her phone from her shaking hands. She nods and Troye snaps the picture. "Thankyou so much. I love you soooo much Troye." Alexis sobs. "I love you too." He hugs her and grabs a microphone before walking onto the stage that isn't normally here. Alexis continues shaking and Troye starts talking into the microphone. "So I'm sure you've all heard about the Kian and Jc contest......"