37. B-day girl Pt.1

Jessica's POV
I wake up on Cameron's chest and I smile, last night was great. He was so sweet and fun, he definitely made me feel better.

I look up at his closed eyes and I kiss his cheek, down to his lips. His eyes flutter when I move down and kiss his jaw.

He smiles sleepily and I continue kissing him. "Morning." He laughs lightly while I bite his neck. A soft groan falls from his lips and he closes his eyes again.

"Jess." He hisses when I nibble on his ear lobe. I ignore his remark and bring my lips to his. "Good..morning." I kiss him inbetween the words and he smiles under my lips.

I pull away after a few seconds and he grabs me, bringing me back down to him. "What?" I giggle and he brings his hand to my cheek.

"Your not done yet." He smirks and I giggle again when he presses his lips to mine.

"I have to brush my teeth." I whine and he shrugs under me. "I don't mind." He growls and kisses me again, trying his best to push his toung through my lips. "Eww Cameron, stop!" I hit at his chest playfully and he lets go of me.

I stand up from the bed quickly and walk to my closet to get dressed. "I thought you and Alexis shared this room." He says and I turn to face him. He's still sprawled out on the bed, his hands behind his head and his ankles crossed.

"We do, she's just always in kian's room. And besides he has to distract her for me today anyways." I tell him and he furrows his eyebrows. "Why?" He asks and I smile

"It's her birthday."

Kian's POV
"Babeee." I whine when Alexis tries leaving my room to see the girls. "I'll be right back I just want to say good morning. And I could really go for some coffee." She says and starts walking to the door.

How the fuck am I supposed to stop her?
Can't I just let her go? What's the worst that could happen? We haven't started planning anything yet. Dammit, I promised Jessica that I would keep her busy though.

I grab her wrist and turn her around. Doing the only thing I could think of I crash my lips against hers and she hums into the kiss, pulling me closer to her. She always knows what she wants. I love that about her.

"Wanna go get some coffee with me?" I ask her when I break the kiss. "Hmm. I don't know I usually do that with my girls, but I guess you will have to do." She teases me and I peck her lips before texting Jessica to hide anything she's started on just in case.

Kian: Hide everything, were leaving to get coffee.

Jessica: Okay, just text me when your on you way back so that we're ready.

Kian: Alright, bye.

Jessica: Bye, have fun ;)

I laugh and shove my phone back in my pocket. I want Alexis to be really surprised so I hope they do a good job for my girl.

Cameron's POV
"What do you have in mind for her birthday?" I ask jess as we walk down the stairs together. "I don't know, maybe just go to the club. I have to talk to the girls about it first." She tells me and I nod.

"I need to go to the store and pick her out some presents." She says and slips on her shoes that are next to the front door.

"I'll do it for you." I offer and she laughs. "Cameron, you don't know what to get a girl for her birthday." She says through her laughter and I chuckle along with her. "Hey, I got you that for your birthday!" I defend myself by pointing down to her wrist that holds the braclet I got her.

"Why do you want to go so bad?" She asks and I freeze. I don't want to sound like a whimp if I tell her the real reason, which is I want to help her with any and everything I can to save her some stressed time. I hate seeing her stress over things and this will do just that.

"I just want to help out." I answer instead and she tilts her head at me. "Okay, then go I guess." She says and I slip on my vans.

"I'll be back soon." I say and she gives me a swift kiss on the cheek. I want to go in for more but I need to hurry before Kian and Alexis get back.

"I love you." I tell her and she smiles. "Love you too."

*Time skip, later that night*
Alexis's POV
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screams when me and Kian walk into the house. "Awe, thankyou guys!" I sob, I can't believe this.

Cameron walks out from the kitchen carrying a huge cake and I begin to tear up. He sets it down in front of me and I look down at it, it's covered in smiley faces and me heart swells.

"Happy birthday to you..."
They begin singing and I smile as tears roll down my face. I can't believe this is happening, sharing my birthday with my friends and my idols.

For the longest time I only dreamed about this, who the hell would have guessed that I'd be in a relationship with Kian and be friends with Cameron Dallas, Jc Caylen and Nash fucking Grier?

This is the best moment of my life and I couldn't be anymore happier to be here with all of them.

"Make a wish!" Dakota instructs and I look around the group of people I love the most in this world.

"Wait!" Jc calls and we look at him. "Let's all get it on snapchat!" He suggests and everyone takes out their phones.

"No! My makeup is messed up, I look like a clown!" I complain and Kian points his phone at me.

"Shut up, you look great and...adorable." He laughs at me and they begin to count down. "3..2..1..wooo." They all cheer and the room gets dark as each candle gets blown out.

Kian puts his camera in front of my face and takes a video of him kissing my cheek.

"Happy birthday." He says and looks into the camera on his phone. "Thankyou!" I smile and he kisses me.

"Your not gonna post that on your Snapchat story, are you?" I ask him and he tilts his head "Why wouldn't I?"