Waking up in paradise...

Start from the beginning

~Mike's P.O.V.~

I was cursing ans whimpering at these damned chains, When the door melted down, and my savior walked in...I started to get restless and twist and turn in these cuffs, Mark was howling happily in my head. I didn't even notice the silver burning my wrists.

"Mike, Stop you are burning your wrists!" She said.

"Who are you?!" I growled

"I'm your mate" She she said

"You aren't my mate!" I growled at her "Ava is my damned mate!" 

She looked heart broken at my words and began to sob, my heart clenched. I shook my head, and growled at her. Shes not my mate, She is a monster, a sicko, weird one..... the one that is not mine!

'She is ours' Mark growled

'no, Ava is ours!' I yelled 

'Just give Justine a chance!' He begged

'Who is Justine?' I asked

'Our fucking mate!!!!' he growled

'NO! I refuse to call that thing our mate! WE deserve better!' I growled

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to that thing standing their waiting for something..

"What do you want?" I asked harshly

"Mark, I know I'm not your 'ideal' mate, but please don't turn your back on me because of what I am" Justine begged

"MIKE, Holy shit! Just accept your mate! You are lucky she still accepts you!" Connor growled

"Wait, what?" Justine asked

"I Ain't explaining nothing to you" I growled in disgust 

Justine's eyes got glassy and she sprinted away. 

I smiled "finally shes gone!"

"You asshole that was harsh, even for you like-" Connor started but someone cut him off

"I see you have tried to escape, maggots" the curly headed one spoke up

"Sir, I am sooo sorry, I did not know Mike has gone crazy. Please I beg of you, I have a mate too... please let me go." Connor begged

The curly headed one stopped for acouple of seconds. And thought. Then the one wearing stripes came in and the curly headed one explained, The stripes looked over to Connor with sympathy, He then looked over to Curly and nodded. There was a moment of silence, and 3 other guys came in, They all huddled around together.

~Harry's P.O.V.~

When I heard, who I think it is Connor beg for me to release him, I felt sorry for him. And I didnt know if I should release him or not. So I called Louis over, Louis said to release him, so I called the rest of the group down here. We discus the possibilities, and we all nod. We then looked over to Connor and I walked over to him an knocked him out, We then proceeded to unchain him and call a witch to wipe his memory. Once that was done we drove him to the market where we first saw our mate.

~Connor's P.O.V.~

I woke up on the cold hard ground, I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a market place. There was a girl over top of me looking down on me, I knew her some how, and my wolf started to howl but also growl. I knew that this girl was my mate, but My wolf was growling at her too because she is a slut. She looked at me trying to be seductive.

"Well, hello hot stuff" She  gave me a flirty smile

"Hello, Who are you?" I asked

"I am Kassandra" She winked "And you?"

"I am Connor" I said

"Mmmmm Connor, I like you, do you want to go out?" She winks

"Uhhh, You don't even know me" I say

"I don't care, I want you, AND. I. ALWAYS. GET. WHAT. I. WANT." She whispers in my ear

my wolf started to frantically try to take control and mark her, I had to fight him back, and luckily I won. 

"Well, then I wouldn't want to be the one that wrecks that" I smile and take her hand

I felt the tingles and I know she did too. She looked up at me with dazzling eyes, and that's when I knew I would fall in love with her, whether I liked it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        ~AUTHORS NOTE~   *PLEASE READ*

Hey!

I AM SOOOO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Hate me!

OnO

But besides me being a lazy buttcracker, How did you like the little update?

Well, Then.....

Vote, Comment, Or you may follow me ;P I follow back!

So if you didnt like something or you did, Please dont be afraid to comment, I dont bite.

So Im just gunna leave a question, and You may answer it in the most creative or straight forward way as you want. 

The Question shall be:

Do You Like Skittles? If so what colour?

PEACE~Nadia out!!! 030