Chapter 1 - The release

Hey wattpad readers, I'm colourless21. Thanks so much for reading this book I hope you enjoy it!

My alarm rings at 4:20 waking me up for this unwanted day. After saying the Du'aa for waking up I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to read wudhu. I get changed into some decent clothes, i.e the second pair of clothes I own, and pray Fajr prayer. I then make my way downstairs to the training room. Luckily it's all empty so I don't have to be fully clothed. I get sorted on the treadmill and run for about 10 miles. I'm just punching the punching bag when I hear the door open. I don't bother looking or turning to fix myself because I know who it is.

"Awake already?" His deep voice echoes through the room. I stop punching the bag and sigh.
"Couldn't exactly sleep" I reply and turn around.
"I still don't get why you let me see you like that" he says.
"I told you, you're my Dad. You have a right" I'm not wearing anything bad, just a baggy top and trackies that reach my calves.
He smiles and walks towards me.
"You know today's the day right?"
"How can I forget?" I roll my eyes.
"Any plans?"
"Any point?" I say dryly
He sighs worriedly making me notice the fatigue in his dark brown eyes.

"You know you're staying with them right? You need to have some plan to make sure you're safe"
"I survived the first 8 years of my life, plus with the training I've got here I think I'll be alright"
"Alright then, come on. Hit me"
And that's how we end up sparring with each other.
An hour and a half later I run upstairs to take a shower before the guys come.

Melissa comes into my room just as soon as I finish. Melissa is a police woman who is incredibly fashion obsessed.
"It's your release today, we need to make sure you're presentable" she says with a giddy smile. I shake my head at her with a 'you're an idiot' look. She ignores me and starts talking.
"Ok so, you're wearing a black thigh length dress with black pants. I would've gave you leggings but I know you don't wear them. The pants are fitted but not tight so it's alright for you. I'm going to put some light makeup on you and you're wearing a maroon scarf"
"I'm pretty sure we don't get such privileges" I say and she rolls her eyes.
"Yeah well we all know how special you are"
I scoff. I know I get special treatment from Dad but that's it... Ok maybe not just him.

I get changed, the dress is black with netted fabric on top and I wear my standard shoes, I allow her to put some light foundation on me and eyeliner making sure I stop her before she goes overboard. After that I make my way downstairs to have breakfast.
Since I don't live with the other prisoners in the actual jail I have to make my own food. I put the toast in the toaster and put the kettle on.

I hear a bunch of shuffling so I smirk to myself and turn around.
"Well well well. What do we have here?" I say
"You have all 9 of your brothers" Zach says with a grin. I smile at them all. Damn, I'm going to miss them.
"Are you wearing makeup?" Daniel asks me. He's the one that's most protective over me. He will never spar with me because he's afraid I'm going to get hurt.
"Yeah, Melissa put some on"
"I swear, you wouldn't think she's an officer" Reynold mutters but loud enough so we all hear it.
"I think she looks hot" we all look at James with a weird disgusted look but he just winks at me and grins. Daniel punches his arm making him yelp like a dog. That's gonna leave a bruise! James is the most flirtatious person I have ever met and I know I haven't met a lot of people but still. He never knows how to shut his mouth which is why he gets beaten up a lot by Daniel and Zach and Drake.
I take my toast and tea and sit down to eat. They all look at me making me look at them questioningly.
"Hey, erm. We're gunna miss you" Peter scratches the back of his neck. He looks really sincere, I need to change that.
"Aww that's sweet considering I won't miss you" I smirk.
He sighs.
"The one time I'm actually serious" he throws his hands up in exasperation.
I laugh at his reaction.