Chapter 49

Kyser POV

I didn't know where Dre was taking me. All I knew was that one minute I was getting ready to meet up with Marni for a girls day and the next Dre was pulling me out of my condo because I was supposedly in danger. " How did you know where I was?" I asked. Andre sat up in his seat and turned his music down. "You don't get to ask no questions ma! You've been ignoring me for months. I'm going to be the one asking the questions and I need truthful answers." He said plainly.

I looked over at him as he drove with a serious facial expression. I wanted to protest but decided against it. I was going to let him ask all
of the question he wanted to ask but only because I had questions that I needed answers too as well.
I sat back in my seat quietly waiting for him to speak again.
"Why didn't you tell me that Tyrone had a hit out for you?" He asked. I sighed. " I didn't know how to approach you about the situation. He's your uncle and he's Tykey's dad. Y'all are his family and families are not suppose to go against each other. I felt that the only way that this could be handled was if I went through my uncle King. I didn't want any unnecessary drama between your families."I said.
He shook his head disappointedly.
"Tyrone is not apart of my family. That nigga left his family years ago he don't mean shit to us and he never will. He's an outcast , the black sheep of the family and if one of us had to kill
him it would be just as simple as that. He's nobody to us, he's been gone over a decade. He's a stranger to us Ky we would never choose him over you." He said.
I sat there quietly before I spoke again.
"Does Tykey know about all of this?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't really know wassup with that nigga but if he does know he's a coward for not protecting you." He said.
I sighed.
"Has Armani reached out to you lately ? We were suppose to have a girls day and try to work on our friendship. I'm really glad she reached out we've been friends for way too long and after I sat back and thought about what happened between us I knew we couldn't end like that."
He smiled. "I'm glad you two decided to be adults about the situation and mend your relationship. I haven't known y'all that long but what I do know is that from the time I met y'all you guys have been inseparable. Real friends are hard to find so you have to try to hold on to the legit ones that you already have." He said.

"I'm just afraid for her right now you have to go back and get her. She was supposed to be meeting me at my condo in a couple of hours but she's not answering her phone. Tyrone might try to hurt her if we don't save her." I stressed.
He waved me off.
" I'll handle Tyrone the only thing that we need to do is get your pregnant ass into hiding. I promise I won't let anything happen to Armani. I just need to get you to safety first." He reassured me.
I smiled." Where did we ever go wrong Dre? You've been nothing but supportive to me these past few months and I really appreciate you."
He looked over at me and put his hand on my thigh caressing it.
"I blame myself I shouldn't of never tried to get with you when I had all of that shit going on with Sheila. I should have gotten myself together and kept it real with you. I fucked up and and we probably would still being going strong."
He looked over at my huge belly and rubbed it. " That baby girl is suppose to be mines. I don't understand how I let you get away and I never will." He stressed.
"It's not your fault I shouldn't have ran away. I was vulnerable and Ty was there for me. I shouldn't have never gotten with him after we broke up. I love Ty but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him anymore. It's all a big confusion and I blame my own self." I cried.
He sighed.
"Everything happens for a reason Ky. You got a blessing out of all of this. You have a human being growing inside of you, that's one of God greatest gifts he couldve ever given you. You just need to look at the bigger picture your alive, your healthy, and your expecting a beautiful baby girl soon. Your blessed you can't hold onto all of the bad things that happened to you in the past. You should only be thinking positively and only speaking positivity over your life, that's the only way your going to survive in this cold world."