Chapter 38

Tykey

I hoped in my car and pulled out of my driveway before I sped out of the neighborhood. King called me earlier and told me to head down to his office as soon as I could it was an emergency.
Ive been laying low since he's been out of town on a business trip but from the sound of his tone it was time for me to get back to work. I already knew he had a hit out for somebody the way he was yelling over the phone and I was itching to put a bullet in a mother fuckers head.

As I drove through the parking lot I spotted Ky's car and I knew it was hers because it was custom made and no one else had one like it around here. I scratched the back of my head wondering why the fuck she would be at Kings office. A lot of shit went down in that building that I didn't even know about and it wasn't her type of scene.
I parked my car in the line as straight as I could and I got out hitting my locks before I made my way inside of the entrance. Lauren shifted her glasses up on her face and smiled at me as I approached her desk. "Hi Mr. Williams do you have a meeting with Mr. Livingston today?" She questioned.

I shook my head. "Nah he just called me and told me to drop by about 10 minutes ago he said it was an emergency,"I informed her.
"Ok ill let him know your on your way up." She smiled. I stepped out of the elevator and made my way through the long quiet hall as I got closer to Kings office.
His door was already opened like he was waiting on me. I stepped inside and to my surprise King wasn't sitting in his usual spot behind his desk. He was pacing his room back and forth with anger filled eyes.

"Whats up? You got that for me?" I asked.
He walked over to his desk and opened up his desk drawer as he pulled out a big envelope and handed it to me.
" I want this mother fucker dead today! Do you hear me! I don't want him out here roaming my streets period! He yelled.

I rubbed my hands together like bird man getting eager by the minute. "Whats in it for me?"
"I'll give you 1 billion dollars  if you handle this for me. It has be a real clean kill I don't want the cops coming after us . You know I got too much to lose." He stressed .

Its handled give me about a week to get it done." I said nonchalantly.
He ran his hand down his face as I eyed him briefly. He seemed paranoid and bothered. Ive never saw King in this state before. He was always hostile and intimidating to others, nobody was brave enough to step to him. But today he acted as if he saw a ghost he was too anxious about the person that was inside of that envelope.

I stood in the middle of his office contemplating on if I was going to question him about his unusual behavior. "Everything good?"
He nodded. "Just take care of that for me young blood and everything will be good." I said calmly.
I shot him a head nodd before I made my way out of his office. This hit he had out for the person inside of this envelope had to be personal you could tell it was deeper than just business. It was the most money he's ever given me to take out a single person. I was just curious to know who my next victim was.

I pressed the number 4 and got inside of the elevator heading up to my office and once it dinged I hopped off and made my way down the hall. I glanced at the office all the way at the end of the hall and scratched the back of my head wondering when King hired somebody else. Its been months since I've actually used my office but I had some of my guns and weed stashed inside of here.

I pushed my door open and quickly walked over to my closet putting my combination in before I opened it and rummaged through my things. I smiled once I came across my silencer and kissed it as I tucked it away in the back of my pants.
I grabbed a bag of weed and headed for the door as I peeked around the corner to the office whose light was previously on but it wasn't anymore and the door was closed.