Chapter 4

Kyser POV

Tonight was the night of that house party Andre wanted me to go to. I was a little hesitant about going to it because it was in my neighborhood back home.
I had a feeling that Bryce would be there. I didn't need any more drama in my life. I already had enough of that back home. Speaking of home I haven't saw or spoken to my mom since the day I left. I was absolutely fine with it because I was starting to love life without her in it.

I decided to wear a black crop top sweat shirt that exposed my belly and my black joggers tonight. I wanted to keep it simple and cute. I added some extensions in my hair a couple of weeks ago just to try something different and fell in love with the results.
I slipped on my all white Nike airmax sneakers and grabbed my clutch about to walk out of my dorm to meet , Mylene, Armani, Andre, Kyree, and Tykey.

As I approached them they were looking good tonight. "Y'all looking fine ass hell." I whistled at them. They all huddled up together  as I took my phone out to snap a picture of them.

"Don't we though?" They all said in unison.
I just laughed and shook my head. My friends were the definition of conceited. I took the pictures and saved it in my phone before we walked outside into the parking lot. We all managed to get inside Andre's car.

We sang and rapped to the music Andre was playing as we were on our way to my old neighborhood. When we pulled up to the house I realized that we were at Kadijah's house. "You got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled.

"Whats wrong beautiful?" Andre asked as he turned to me. I waved him off. "It's nothing".I assured him. Stop lying Ky! Armani butted in. "The girl who having this party cant stand Kyser. She claims that she stole her boyfriend back in high school." Marni spoke up.
I rolled my eyes. "The bitch was delusional she claimed I stole a guy name Bryce from her but they were never officially together ." I finished the story up so we could get out of the car and enter the party.

Andre pulled me to the side with a serious look on his face. "That shit you was telling us in the car. I just wanted you to know that  when you with me your safe Ky and don't ever worry about bothering you and I mean nobody." Dre said sternly. I smiled at him as we walked up to Khadijah's door side by side.

I spotted Bryce's 2013 Mustang GT as soon as we walked up the steps. "Just great." I mumbled. Kadijah answered the door and let everyone in the house but before I got to enter her house she bumped into me and asked who invited me to her house.
I just looked at her up and down ready for whatever she was going to throw my way. "I did Kadijah damn." Andre said taking up for me. Now let her through before we start having problems." He said.

She laughed loudly. "Oh so this your new bitch Dre ? You sure do know how to pick them." She said laughing before walking away in the large crowd.

"How--"

"Don't even ask, she's my cousin." He said cutting me off before I could finish my sentence. He grabbed my hand leading me through the crowd of people to the kitchen where Armani was at getting us drinks and Jell-O shots as usual.

"Hey baby I miss you." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and Bryce was approaching me. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my waist.

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I yelled.

He smirked and grabbed me tighter thank the first time. "Damn Bae why you gotta act brand new since you strolled up in here with this broke ass nigga." He said as he clenched his jaws.

Andre furrowed his eyebrows as he approached  us. "Is there a problem?" Andre asked as he came over to us. Bryce laughed. "Nah nigga Im talking to my girl take yo ass back over there." Bryce growled.