Chapter 22

Sheila

"What you know about Tykey's little girlfriend?" Tyrone asked flicking his lighter.
I rolled my eyes at the thought of her. "I don't really know her but she was with Andre first. That's how we crossed paths he's been in love with her ever since he met her."
He chuckled and pulled at his goatee. "Damn she smashed the homie?"
I laughed as I flipped my horn over my shoulder.
"Yeah she's a whore and I don't see how they're both in love with her. Tykey is head over heels for her and Andre wants her back but has to sit and watch her be with another man." I shrugged.

"You know her last name or anything about her family?"
I side eyed him wondering why he was interrogating me about a female I didn't even like.
"Why are you so interested in her? I thought we had something real going on between us!" I snapped.

He smirked. "Its nothing like that she just looks familiar is all. She looks like this woman I knew back when I was around your age."
I waved him off not believing a word he was saying.
"Why does any of that even matter?" I asked confused. He thought for a moment contemplating on if he was going to tell me or not.

"I came back down here to get my revenge on this pimp I use to be friends with years ago. I stole two million dollars from him and he had a hit out for me so I ran off to California leaving my family behind not thinking at the time." He said passing the blunt to me.
I took the blunt and closed my eyes taking a hit from it. "So you came back to kill him?" I asked.

"That was the plan but the only problem is he's already dead. His ex wife is in jail and his older brother is untouchable. The only target I have left is his daughter and I cant seem to get leads on her." He stressed.
I nodded my head before I took another pull from the blunt and passed it on to him. I stood to my feet and straddled his lap kissing his neck as he gripped my ass. "You know I can help you if you want." I smiled.

He leaned back in his seat and stared at me as if he was considering my offer. He blew smoke in my face as he smirked. "We would make a good team."
I smiled. "Whats the plan?"I asked getting straight down to business.

"LIVINGSTON, the girls last name is Livingston. I need you to find out all the information you can on Kyser. I have a good feeling that she's the one I've been looking for." He said rubbing his hands together.

"If she is the girl what do you plan on doing with her?" He smiled evilly while he put out his blunt. "I want you to bring her to me , Im going to take her out to a secluded area and kill her." He said coldly.
I laid my head on his chest as a small smile crept on my face. I was going to do everything I could to get rid of that bitch.  She came and fucked up my relationship with Andre she broke up our family.
It was only right that she paid for it. I wanted my family back and there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to get Andre back into my life.

Korrine

"Twenty minutes Korrine or your going to be late!" Tykey's mom yelled from downstairs.
I rushed around the room slipping on my socks and shoes as I brushed my teeth. I was up all night on FaceTime with my best friend from back home and just lost track of the time.

It was my first day going back to school since I left Atlanta and I was excited to check out my new school. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my backpack before I raced down the stairs. Mrs. Tara was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed. I smiled at her as I reached the bottom. "Come on you cant be late for your first day back to school." She said dragging me out of the door.