Chapter 40

Kyser to the left and Korrine to the right.

Tykey

I shook my head as I watched my father shake hands with a unfamiliar person before handing him a suitcase in exchange for a duffle bag. I furrowed my eye brows wondering what was inside of it.
I was parked on the side of a curb on Martin Luther Kings Avenue. It was known as the hot spot in the city mainly because prostitutes worked the corner and dope boys would always be posted up in the area. The police didn't even bother patrolling the area because it was dangerous and the dope boys didn't care about going to war with 12. The police knew that fucking with them was like asking for a death wish.

I rubbed my fingers across my facial hair wondering why he was still in Alabama making licks when he had a whole cartel back in California. He was being too suspicious and he was more than likely up to no good and I was curious to find out what he had up his sleeve.
I watched them shake hands before my father sped walked to his car and drove off. I quickly got outside of my car and grabbed my gun out of my back pocket before I approached the tall scrawny boy.
He chuckled as he sized me up while I kept a mean mug facial expression on my face. "Whats up what you need?" He smirked.

I waved him off. "What you got up with that old nigga that just left?"I asked plainly. He smiled showing his gold teeth before he rubbed his hands together.
"It depend on who wanna know nigga."He said dryly. I eyed him briefly before I reached for my gun and pointed it at his head as he tensed up with fear in his eyes.
I chuckled at how fast he turned pussy. "They say never fold under pressure rookie now tell me what the fuck I just saw you exchange with that old ass nigga!"
I put his hand in the air surrendering before he spoke again.
"Chill out man I don't even know who he is my boss just told me to sell him 50 grams of that white thats all I know I swear." He blurted.

I eased the gun down and stared at him as sweat poured from his face. "Who you work for lil nigga." I questioned.
He put his head down low as if he was embarrassed to tell me as if he knew I was going to tell his boss how weak he was.
"T dog." he mumbled. I raised my eyebrows when I heard the name. "T dog? Tylen Williams?" I questioned.
He nodded his head slowly. "Please don't go back and tell him nothing I need this job. I got a baby on the way and this is the fastest way I can get money and provide for her man." He begged.
I looked him up and down before shaking my
head the nigga didn't even look the legal age and he was out here making drops when he needed to be in somebody's school.

Len was my older cousin but he was fucked up for having these lil babies out on these streets. If anything he should of been encouraging them to stay in school and do something with their life cause these streets wasn't playing fair.
"I tell you what I gotta job for you kid but thats only if you interested." I said rubbing my hands together. He looked up at me slowly with a confused facial expression.

"What I gotta do?"He questioned. I smiled widely before looking down at my Rolex. I motioned for him to come closer to me so I could explain to him what I needed him to do.
"What if I told you that I needed a lil sidekick? It beats being out in these streets and the pay is good. I want you to keep tabs on a few people for me. All you have to do is follow them and report back to me on there where abouts and what they're up too." I explained to him.

"Thats all I gotta do? How much you paying me?" I brushed my hand across my waves before I looked at him. "5k a week." I confirmed.

His eyes widened as he looked at me with a confused facial expression. "Thats a lot of money you sure you not bullshittin me?" He said raising his eyebrow.