Chapter 9

2 months later

Armani POV

The past two months have been real emotional. My boyfriend was getting deployed to Iraq. I haven't heard from him in weeks and I was slowly slipping into a depression. I didn't know what I signed up for by staying with him knowing he was going off to the army. I was just supporting him in anything he wanted to do. Honestly now I didn't think this whole army life is for me after all.
I even found out why Kyser was always so tense. She would always jump when someone would touch her or she would always be paranoid when something went down.
I never knew my best friend was going through so much pain physically and emotionally and every time I thought about it I just broke down. I hate to see her in pain. I love her so much and I just wish she would of spoken up sooner.

As I got off the elevator on the 5th floor the smell of disinfect spray filled my noise. I slowly walked down the cold quiet hospital before I stopped at room 332 and sighed before I entered it. I hated hospitals but I wasn't going to stop coming until my best friend was out of here. "Has she moved or anything yet?" I asked Ty as I sat down beside him.
He's been here every single day not wanting to leave her side. I practically have to drag him home just to shower, eat, and get some sleep."Nah nothing." He said sounding disappointed. I walked over to her bedside and sighed. "Ky, I know you can hear me." I said.

"I've been here every single day along side Ty since the night you were admitted in here. I cant believe you never told me about your mom. I remember you always telling me how you didn't get along with her. I even remember the times you never wanted to go home."

"It just never came across my mind that she was physically hurting you. It hurts my heart to see you laying up here in a hospital bed with machines connected to you and ivs stuck in your arm." I expressed to Ky.

I picked up her hand as tears rolled down my face. I missed my best friend and I needed her to wake up. I hated seeing her in a hospital bed she didn't look like herself at all. I felt her cold hands move in mine before she opened her eyes slowly. "Hey bestie." I said as tears filled my eyes once again.

Ty jumped out of his seat almost knocking me down to see Ky finally moving and opening her eyes after two months of being in a coma."Go get the nurse Ty!" I yelled.

"Whats going on?" She asked as she looked around the room. She grabbed her IV cord and looked down at het hospital gown.

"Its ok Ky." I reassured her.The nurse came running inside and checked Ky before explaining to her that she was in a coma for nearly three months.

They didn't expect her to wake up but I knew she was strong. I knew my best friend was going to pull through she never disappointed me ever since I've been knowing her.

I smiled as I watched all the nurses stand around her making sure everything was okay and explaining to her what happened the night she was rushed in here.

Ty came back in the room and hugged me as we smiled at each other my best friend was back and I couldn't wait to get her the hell up out of here.

Kyser POV

I thought I was dead all I saw was a white light. I couldn't move or say anything I just laid there. I even had a long dream of my life starting from when I was first born.
I cried the whole time I watched my whole life replay. I had front row seat as my lifetime events played in front of me. My life was miserable and I thought I was put out of my misery.

"Ky I know you can hear me." I heard a voice.

"I've been here every single day along side Ty since the night you were admitted I cant believe you never told me about your mom I remember you always telling me how you didn't get along with her I even remember the times you never wanted to go home."