Chapter 46

Sheila POV

I was officially over Tyrone and his bullshit I just hoped that Amarni and I could mastermind our plan and get the hell out of here safe and sound. He needed to be stopped before everything got out of hand. I finally came to my senses and realized I had no reason to get revenge on Ky.
I obviously wasn't what Andre wanted after all. I was going to stop dwelling on the past and move on with my life with or without him. The past couple months have been a wake up call for me and my mind was too focused on Dre. I can go the conclusion that everything bad only happened to me because I was being spiteful.

I wasn't happy with anything I had going on in my life. I revolved my life around Andre because he was the best part about my life besides my children. I caused all of this mess so I had to figure out a way to clean it all up. I got inside of the black Escalade Tyrone bought for me to handle all of his business in. I wasn't running any errands for him today like I usually did. Instead I was going to see somebody that I should of saw a long time ago. I fastened my seat belt and took off down the road. I was in a rush because I felt like I was running out of time. After that long 45 minute drive I finally pulled up to a huge beautiful estate and parked outside of the gate. I pushed the buzzer as I waited on someone to answer it.

"I'm not expecting anyone so who sent you?" A deep voice answered from the intercom. I held the buzzer down as I spoke back. "It's Sheila Tykey. I need to talk to you it's important."I said.
He smacked his lips before responding. "Man I don't know what your up to but I don't trust you. I suggest you leave my premises and if you dont corporate I'm just going to have to kill you. Choose wisely." He said dryly.

"Please Tykey , Kyser is in trouble! I need your help! It's all my fault! Please help me I'm begging you!." I cried. It was quiet for a moment before the gates slowly started to open as I pulled inside of his driveway.  I grabbed my bag and got out of the car before I walked up Tykeys staircase and met him standing by his door waiting for me. "You said that Ky is in trouble?" He asked worriedly.
I nodded. "Tyrone is out on a mission to kill her because of some old beef that he had with her dad. His revenge is to kill his daughter the person he knew meant the world to him being that her dad is dead.
He scratched the back of  his head with a confused look on his face. "Don't be bullshitting me because none of that shit is adding up and if that shit is true why the fuck would you wait until now to tell me? You should have told me sooner!"He said angrily.

I jumped at the sound of his stern raspy voice. He was pissed as he should of been because I was wrong. "I'm sorry! I was in on everything! But I've changed I don't want these innocent people getting hurt because of my insecurities. I need your help! You can kill me later I just need to save Kyser. I will never forgive myself if something happens to her!" I cried.
He shook his head looking at me in disappointment. "I'll handle this! I don't need you around trying to help me do anything. For all I know you could be out here playing both sides. I don't trust you! You've caused enough problems already ! But thanks for the heads up. You know your way out." He said sternly.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I hesitated before I turned around and made my way to the door letting myself out without looking back once. I knew I had gotten myself into some deep shit and I knew his reaction wasn't going to be sweet at all. I just wanted to save Ky before it was too late. I may have caused all of this but I was trying to clean everything up. Meeting Tyrone was a wake up call for me and my life had already ended when my HIV test results came back positive. I just wanted to live a honest life after that day.
I repented on all of the bad things Ive done in my life and I owed God and everyone else that I had wronged an apology.

The biggest mistake I've ever made besides meeting Tyrone was trying to get an innocent girl killed because of my own insecurities and selfish ways. I couldn't even look at myself until I put a stop to everything I started.