Chapter 12

Kyser

Ive been spending a lot of time with Andre the past couple of weeks and Ty hasn't been acknowledging me. He only comes home at night to take a shower and sleep. He doesn't even talk to me anymore. I tried talking to him several times but he just brushed me off and it's starting to make me feel like he doesnt want me here anymore.
I finally took up Dre's offer on us living together and today was move in day. He found us a nice condo ten minutes away from my old school. I was excited because I was finally going back to school this Fall. I missed two semesters because I was in a coma so it was like a fresh start for me. I opened up my closet and grabbed my suitcases and bags before I started filling them up with my things.

I heard my door open and Ty came walking in. He looked around with a puzzled look on his face and sat on my bed silently while he watched me pack my things. "Whats up with you ma?" He asked. I was silent.
"Where you going Ky?" I hesitated to respond to him as I finished packing the rest of my things."Im moving in with Dre." I said lowly.
He cursed under his breath. "What the fuck Ky how you just gone play me for a fucking fool!" He yelled. I looked over at him in disbelief. "What are you talking about Tykey? We aren't even in a relationship you never asked me to be your girl so Im baffled."

"I have a lot going on right now Ky you know I want to be with you I just got a lot of shit going on." I glared at him. "Tell me what you have going on Ty. You can't even be real about how you disappear every night for hours at a time." I said looking him up and down.

"It's just some business I gotta take care of." He sighed. I shook my head at how distant and checked out he was being towards me. "What kind of business?" He got up and walked over to me grabbing me up from off the floor and pulling me into him.

"I cant tell you but just know Im handling it."He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face insidevthe crook of my neck. He softly nibbled on my neck sending chills down my spine.

He lifted his head up and kissed me on the lips softly before picking me up and carrying me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me . "I dont want you to leave me ma." He said. He started kissing my neck and pulling my pants down in the process. I quickly pushed him off of me and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. "Oh my God!" I said out loud.
I think I fell for Ty. I pushed my feelings for him aside once Dre came back into my life. I was torn in between the two and I really didnt know who I wanted to be with. I heard a knock at the door.

"You ight ma?" He asked. "Im fine." I said lowly.

"Well im about head out I love you Ky." I sat there froze not knowing what to say. I just kept quiet I didn't want to say it back if I didn't mean it. I slid down to the floor and brought my knees up to my face. I put my head in my knees not knowing what to do.

Tykey

"You ight ma?" I asked.

"Im fine." She said softly. "Well I'm about head out Ky I love you".  I stood at the door waiting for her to say it back but she never did. I knew she was shocked but so was I.

I never in my life told a female that I loved them. It kind of crushed me in the inside that she couldnt even say it back. I knew I put her in a situation where she didnt know which way to go but I already told her I was the better man for her.
I didn't know why she was even entertaining that square ass nigga Dre after he played in her face like that . I was wrong for avoiding her and not saying anything when she tried to talk to me but I was just hurt at the fact that she wanted to spend more time with him instead of me.
I was there ever since the fuck nigga hurt her. I had her back when she was going through her situation with her mana. I made sure she had a roof over her head and didn't want for nothing now this nigga wanted to come back in the picture and she started acting like she didn't love a nigga.

Secret Service जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें