Chapter 13

Armani

I was so excited about Chris coming home , I haven't seen him in nine months. The whole army life is stressful but I just take it one day at a time. I couldnt wait to pick my baby up from the airport. I missed his hugs and kisses a lot. A bitch hasn't had sex in nine whole months. It's only so much my vibrator can do for me. I run out of batteries twice a week.

"Bitch what you over their smiling about", Ky asked smirking . I put my hand over my mouth blushing at the thought of mans flight landing and how I was going I act when I see him for the first time again."You know Chris is coming home tomorrow", I sung.

She slapped me on my arm. "You g getting about yo get the D thankkk goddd cause you been acting all types of cray cray lately." I waved her off. "You know I just need some act right and Chris is going to give it to me soon as he touch down." I fake moaned touching myself.

"Ewwww bitch!" Ky said covering her ears. I busted out laughing winking at her as I put my attention back on my toes. Ky and I were having a girls day getting our hair and nails done and doing a little shopping. I had to get my girl out of the house because she hasn't been acting like herself lately. I hate when Ky is down because it effects my mood as all.  When she's sad Im sad and I hate being in my feelings.

"What color you getting?" I asked her as the lady filed her toe nails. She kept looking back and forth from one color to another as if she was undecided. "Umm royal blue what are you getting?" She asked.

"Your so predictable you always get that and I'm going with the yellow." She said scrunching up her nose. I rolled my neck and sat back in my chair. "You're such a hater its called S I M P L I C I T Y and you too black for them loud ass colors you always getting." She laughed .

"Bitch Im not that black Im brown skin." I said frowning. She knew damn well I was far from being darker in skin color. It's not like it mattered because all shades of melanin was popping at the end of the day.

"BARELYY. She laughed . " I'm just playing girl get out of your feelings." I rolled my eyes and looked at some more colors to decide on. "Fuck you Ky your trying make it seem like im burnt and loud colors don't look good on me."

"Bestfriennddddd!" she sang. I turned my head to the side ignoring her."BESTFRIENDDDDDD!". She screamed as everybody started looking our way.  I looked over in her direction with an annoyed facial expression. "Yes Kyser." I mumbled.

I loveeeee youuuu babe. It's all jokes don't ever take me serious when we're playing around. Your skin color is beautiful and I'll make sure to remind you that as much as possible." She said reassuringly.

"I love you too and stop drawing attention over here with your extra ass." I said hiding my face with a magazine. She started laughing before she snatched  it out of my hand. I was glad my bestfriend was enjoying her self but I was going  to roast her ass later on she just didn't know it yet though.

After we finished getting our nails did we walked to the food court. I watched all the people walk by while Ky texted on her phone.

"HEYYY GUYSS!" A familiar voice said. We both looked up and saw a smiling Mylene coming to our table.

"Hey girl where you been?"

"I went back home but I just moved back down here so I can see you guys more often I missed yall." She cheered.

"We missed you too." We said in unison.

"Where is Kyree ?" I asked.

She frowned. "Long story short we broke up", she said brushing it off.

"Oh my god I thought yall were inseparable!" I said.

"He was cheating on me our entire relationship but Ive moved on now." I gasped "With who?"