Chapter 45

Armani POV

The last thing I wanted to do was set up Ky. I knew we were no longer friends but I still felt like I was betraying her in the worst way possible. She didn't deserve to die neither did King nor Tykey. It was only karma coming back to those two for killing all of those people. Ky was just guilty by association and I felt bad for her. I had an uneasy feeling after I sold King out. I told Tyrone about him setting up everything for me to rob him that night. If I could go back in time and do things differently I would. I never knew that all of this would eventually back fire on me in the end.  I've been being constantly beaten by Tyrone for days because I wouldn't talk .

I was only putting my child in harms way and it needed to end. That's the only reason why I gave in and told him everything he wanted to know. I had to make a hard decision and switch sides , not only was I in danger but my unborn was also being threatned. All of this was because of  Ky I loved her but I loved me and my child's life even more. My family couldn't afford to mourn another lost considering the fact that Chris wasn't even in the ground a whole month yet.
I really didn't think things would lead me
into being in this situation that I'm in now. I started working for King because I needed more action and excitement in my life. It was the perfect way for me to get out of the house and occupy my mind while Chris was away. I didn't take any of this serious until now. I took all of it as a joke but it wasn't fun anymore. Shit was starting to get real and I was unprepared for it.

I knew Tyrone was going to retaliate but not this soon. I was hoping he would have given me enough time to give birth to Christian. I was going to pack up all of our things and catch the first flight to Texas. I was going to disappear and pray to God that he wouldn't find me. I was hoping that I could start a new life with my son.
I didn't want to be apart of the secret service anymore and I didn't want to be associated with anyone who was involved with King. He had too many enemies out here and working for him was too risky because he was the most powerful man in the world. People were constantly plotting against him and praying for his downfall every single day.

I watched Tyrone pace back and forth in his office in deep thought as I laid on the cold floor wincing in pain from being beaten on several occasions a few days ago. I had visible bruises all over my body and I could barely see out of one of my eyes. I was worried about Christen because I couldn't feed him like I wanted to so he wasn't getting all of his nutrients. He was  even starting to be less active as he usually was. I put a smile on my face when I felt the small flutters inside of my stomach letting me know that he was a fighter.

I sat up and put my back up against the wall tensing up when Tyrone started to walk my way. He was very hostile to me since the first day they kidnapped me. I never knew what to expect when it came to him. He smiled at me before he rubbed his fingers threw my bone straight platinum blonde hair as he licked his lips. "You sure are wearing your pregnancy well." He complimented.
I half smiled at him not saying a word hoping he would leave me alone. He just stared at me for awhile before he snatched me up by my hair. "I gave you a compliment bitch the least you could do is open your mouth and thank me." He growled. 

My head jerked back as he continued to tug on my hair before he let go of the firm grip he had on me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was emotionally drained and I just wanted to get out of here. I gave him all the information I had on King and Kyser so I didn't know why I was still being held hostage.
If he was going to kill me I wish he would just get it over with just put me and christen out of our misery instead of torturing us day by day. I was starting to give up and lose all hope on seeing daylight again and it was starting to put me in a depressed state.