Chapter 18

Kyser

I finally took up my uncles offer on taking over my dads half of the business. Tonight was going to be my first night working as a business partner with my uncle. He wanted me to send a girl to the Players Club and get this guy named T money to take her home with him. I told him that I would find a girl but I couldn't in that shirt notice of time. I had to handle it on my own and get first hand insight on how my business was going to operate. I didn't mention it to my uncle because he would of been disappointed that I didn't have my business set up yet nor did I have any girls hired to do the jobs we wanted down.

I was nervous about the whole escort thing because I've never did anything like it before. I knew I could do it I just underestimated myself sometimes. If my uncle didn't teach me anything he taught me how to hold my ground. I checked myself out in the mirror one last time and smooth out my black dress before I grabbed my clutch and headed towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" Ty said walking upstairs.

"Ohh uhh me and Marni are going out for drinks tonight." I lied. He smacked his lips.
"Let me find out you playing and I have to catch a body tonight." He said making a trigger with his fingers. I side eyed him not taking him serious.

"You tweaking hoe." I laughed as I made my way to the front door. I knew hiding this from Ty would eventually catch up to me. He would evetually find out but its my first night on the job and I wanted to be as low key as possible.
I had to find five girls that'll work for me and I only had Marni to agree to work for me as of now. I had a lot of work to do just to prove to my uncle that I could run the business my dad left behind and run it 10x better than him.

I quickly got into my G wagon and sped off down the road before Ty decided to follow me out tonight. He was known for spying on me and seeing what I was up to being the overprotective boyfriend that he was. I just hopped he stayed at home tonight while I took care of business for my uncle. He told me he knew the guy personally. He just wouldnt tell me how they knew each other. He said he'd usually kill the person who owed him money but he was close with this guy back in the day.

He claimed he didn't want people to assume that he killed him because he found out that he was back in town. It was better to make it look like he got set up instead. He knew the word around the streets was going to be that he retaliated but he wanted them to think the opposite. He just wanted me to take back what belonged to him which was risky to rob someone and not kill them. I just agreed to take care of it so I could get out of the house tonight.

I pulled up to Marnis house and parked on the side of the curb before I shot her a text letting her know I was outside. I sat there for what seemed like hours waiting for her. I spotted Marni coming outside of her door and locking it. She smirked at me while she opened the door and plopped down on my seat.
"Whats the plan?" She asked getting straight to business".

"Im on a job tonight for uncle King. He set it up for this guy name Tmoney to show up at that strip club Cookies and Cream tonight. He wants me to sit at the bar and catch his attention. The plan is to get him to take me back to his place. Once I get back to his place I can rob him." I said as I pulled out of her neighborhood. She pulled out her mirror and started applying lipstick to her lips. "Are you going to be able to go through with it?" She asked popping her lips together. 

I sighed. "Yeah I think I can handle it. I just hope this guy isn't a creep." I stressed.
She laughed. "I'll be around keeping an eye out. Don't think about it too much." She smiled.

I pulled up into the clubs entrance and followed all the other cars to the back of the parking lot to find a parking spot. It was packed out tonight and I hoped I could get in and come out on Tmoneys arm quickly.
"Damn its a full house tonight." Marni said excitedly.
I side eyed her. "Dont even think about it were here for business." I reminded her. She pouted and shifted in her sit as I parked the car.
I got out of the car and pulled my dress down grabbing my purse and closing the door. Marni came beside me and locked arms with me as we made our way to the bouncer. He smiled and lifted the rope letting us skip the line.