Chapter 26

Tykey

Tonight was the night Arielle wanted us to go to the movies as a family. I was hesitant about it at first but my son did deserve seeing both of us together sometimes even though we weren't in a relationship.
I wanted to show him that I did respect his mother no matter what we we've been through in the past. At the same time I also wanted to be selfish and have my alone time with him. I wanted get to know him better and get back all the time Ive missed with him alone.

Arielle had already kept him away from me the last five years. I didn't want to miss another second of my sons life. I ended up accepting the offer when she invited me to go to the movies with them. I was hard on the outside but soft on the inside when it came to my family.
I pulled up in the movie theaters parking lot and parked before I got out and headed towards the crowd of people standing in line. I barged through the crowd in search of Arielle when I spotted her at the front of the line.

I made my way to the front of the line and picked Kaden up from behind tickling him as he giggled. "Hey lil man you ready for the movie?" I asked.
"Yesss daaddddy I love the minions!" He cheesed showing that one of his front teeth had fell out. I chuckled and paid for our tickets before we went inside.

"Hey baby daddy." Arielle spoke eyeing me up and down. "You look good tonight." She said winking.
I shook my head and took in her outfit she was dressed down but she always made anything look good.
She had the best body back when we were younger. Something changed about her from being out in California for so long.  She looked different and her ass looked much faker now. It looked like she had gotten several procedures done to her body. I personally loved a natural woman but to each its own.

I had a beautiful girl that wore her real hair, and eyelashes and who wore light makeup. She would only apply makeup if she was in the mood and dressed classy. She never came outside exposing any of her body. I was happy that I had a girl that loved being in her natural state. She may not of had a big ass or big boobs but I still felt like the luckiest man in the world.

I rubbed my hand over my waves and looked up at her. "You don't look bad yourself." I complimented. She smiled a cheesy smile and lead us to the ticket attendant.
He took our tickets and pointed down the hall to the direction of the theatre. Our movie was already playing before we made our way inside. "Where do you want to sit Kaden." She asked.

"The very very top." He said pointing to the empty seats. I grabbed his hands and helped him up the steps as we walked to the middle of the screen and took our seats.

-

"Daddy I wanna ride home with you." Kaden pouted. I scratched the back of my head and squatted down to his level.

"We don't live in the same house little man so you cant ride home with me tonight." I explained to him. He put his head down and sniffled. "But mommy said we were a family and families are suppose to all live in the same house so they can have fun together." He cried.

I face palmed myself and looked in Arielle's direction as she looked away popping her gum leaving me to deal with the situation.
"Ok I tell you what ill drive you home and chill with you for a little while until you fall asleep." I said. He quickly shot his head up wiped his tears away as he ran towards my car.
I sighed and got inside of my car and pulled out of the parking lot.
Twenty minutes later I was pulling up in Andre's estate feeling relieved that no cars were parked in the driveway. I looked in the backseat and chuckled as Kaden snored lightly. "Little man cant even hang." I whispered.
I got out of the car as Arielle pulled up on the side of me. I opened the door and scooped Kaden up and walked to the front door waiting on Ari to unlock it.

She smirked as she approached us. "I had fun tonight.. you know... as.. a family." She said while unlocking the door.  I nodded my head as I entered the house taking in the decor before I headed towards the staircase.
"His room is the first on the right." She directed me. I slowly walked up the stairs and stopped at the first room on the right. I pushed the door open and laid Kaden in his bed before I pulled the covers over him and fluffed his pillow.