Chapter 51

Kali POV

I put my all black clothes on before I stuffed my gloves into my pocket. I put my ski mask on top of my head and I grabbed both of my glocks and headed straight out of the door. Korinne was still in critical condition and I was out hunting for anybody that was associated with Tylen. I didn't give a fuck who they were , he started a war when he sent one of his workers to shoot an innocent person. Korrine was on her way to school she didn't know shit about my street business, I kept her out of it for a reason. I didn't want her to go down with me if I ever was to get caught slippin. She deserved to explore the world and get a higher education other than high school. I wanted her to pursue her dreams by getting that masters degree she always talked about.
I cruised down one of Tylen's blocks and cut my headlights off. I pulled over on the side of a curve and parked my car before I turned my engine off. I was out lurking tonight and I wasn't stopping until somebody close to him shedded some blood. King and Anthony had an agreement that they never broke, they went years being cordial with each other until his son came along. I knew getting Kings business passed down to me wasn't going to be easy but I didn't know I was going to have to deal with reckless muhfuckas like Tylen. I wasn't trippin though because this was how I was going to earn my respect in these streets. I had to put me one under so muhfuckas would know what I was capable of before they even tried to cross me. I was all for making a name for myself in these streets instead of taking credit for the shit my pops had did before I take his seat. I've been laying low the past week, I wanted that nigga to feel like he had one up on me rather than me showing him my hand. I was wiser than him, he must of forgot who raised me.

I watched as prostitutes worked the corner and drug fends walked back and forth waiting on the corner boys to come post up and serve them there nightly medication. 
A car pulled up on side of the walkway and two corner boys got as as the crackheads rushed towards them. They formed a line as the boys pulled out small bags of white in exchange for some money. One of them looked younger around my age and the other one looked some years older than us. I put my hoody jacket over my head before I pulled my ski mask over my face and put my gloves on. I got out of my car slowly as I cocked my guns back and ducked down beside my car peeping at them from the corner of it.
They talked and laughed amongst themselves not once paying attention to their surroundings. "Man you think that shorty made it out the hospital alive?" The older one asked. He shrugged. "Ion know, but I put a bullet in her chest. I doubt she make it out."The younger one replied. The older guy grabbed a lighter and lit his blunt before he took a pull from it. "Damn she a lil fighter if she do."
The younger one waved him off. " I doubt it, she looked dead to me when I pulled off."
"You know that was a coward move right? You don't get any cool points for shooting a female."
The younger one scratched the back of his head. I know man but Tylen called that hit. You know I'm out here trying to do anything possible to take care of my daughter. I can't have niggas trying to kill me because I won't get the jobs done that they send me out to do." He stressed.
"I just gotta bad feeling that Kali and his crew gone retaliate, that's all. That was his girl , not only that but that was the first girl that anybodies ever seen him with." The older one spoke.
I clenched my teeth and bawled my fists together.
These niggas was posted up on the block having a whole conversation about me and my girl on some gossiping shit. They acted just like females and I was about to treat them like it.
I ran from behind my car all the way across the street and up behind them. I pointed both of my guns at their heads.
I chuckled. "You niggas act just like some rookies." They both turned around as their eyes widened. The older guy dropped his blunt and the younger one dropped all of his work onto the ground.
  They both surrendered and slowly put their hands up into the air.
"We didn't have shit to do with what happen to your girl the other day." The older guy blurted out. I chuckled.
" You niggas talk too much. Y'all out in the public talking all loud so the whole world can hear you. You didn't think not once to look around and see who was watching you or listening to you. I heard everything that came out of y'all's mouth and one of you definitely had part in my girl gettin shot the other day." I said through clenched teeth.
The younger guy put his hands down. "I'm sorry man I swear it wasn't personal. It was a job that I had to finish. I didn't think that I was gonna hurt her, I was just tryna scare her and send a message through her that's all."
I glared at him.
"Nigga you think ima have sympathy for you and what you did? I don't give a fuck if it was a job my girl on life support because of you. You handled your job now it's time for me to handle mines." I said smiling.
He opened his mouth to speak. "IIII..." I pulled the trigger sending multiple shots into his head as his lifeless body hit the cold hard concrete. I watched his blood splatter fly everywhere before I looked over at the other dude. He took a deep breath.
"Look man I didn't have anything to do with it, I swear. I would never shoot no girl that's not my style. He could of just roughened her up a little and we wouldn't even be standing here right now having this conversation." He said.
I shrugged. "Ion do witnesses, you get to go chill with your boy in hell." I said as I put a bullet in his face. I ran back across the street to get inside of my car before I sped off into the darkness.