She's hearing voices

Start from the beginning

 “Him!? He carried ME?”

 “What? Would you want Bunny or Jack?”

 “Och! -_- Never mind.” Merida spouts. Hiccup freaked out and kept on walking from side to side.

 “Wot’s the wee lamb’s problem?” Merida raised an eyebrow at him.

 “It’s Toothless. He’s left in the forest.” I said.

 “Forest? Where are we? o.O”

 “Santa’s workshop.” I said.

“Wot!?? So the rabbit’s right!??”

 “Yup.” I said.

 Merida was all O.O at the moment and I just sighed. I turned to Hiccup and saw him like shaking to death!! O0O

 "Hiccup! Calm down." I said.

 "Oh Thor! I left him there! Ohh.. What if- What if something happened to him!? What if he's now lost?? What if.." I heard his stomach growled. I giggled. Oh, he's hungry. "Ohh, both of us are still hungry! I need to go back there!!" Hiccup rushed to the door.

 "Not so fast Hic." Merida called Hiccup. "We're coming with ye!"

 "What?" Hiccup was o.O

 "I wanna help." Merida smiled. Hiccup's face lightened up then I interrupted their moment. I wish I don't have to but we're running out of time.

 "Uhh, we're gonna ask help from Bunny and Jack." I said.

 "Alright. Let's hurry!" Hiccup said at a fast pace.

 We nodded. Merida then picked her bow. Okay now's the time.

"Merida where did you got your bow again?"

"Huh?" Merida turned to me. "Oh, it was a gift from Santa." She said calmly. o.O How come I just saw that now!??

"Really?" I said doubtingly.

"Don't ye trust me Rapunzel?" Merida asked me seriously.

"I- uh- Of course I do!" I got scared. She got mad at me again.. :(

"Okay. Now let's go!" She said and we went out.

 ~Merida P.O.V.~

 We passed the walls when we heard voices.

 "Manny's chosen new recruits!" A female voice said.

 The three of us exchanged glances.

 "What? Another Guardians?" A familiar irritating voice said. -_- Bunny.

 "Okay this just sucks me up! What on earth is a Guardian!?" I whispered to Rapunzel and Hiccup. They glanced at each other then shrugged at me. I sighed.

 "I'll peek in. Ye two shut yer mouths up ok?" I said. Gosh! I was harsh. :O They nodded.

 I sneaked a quick look and saw Jack and Bunny with three other freaks. One was a fairy I guess, the other was a short round guy covered with sand? At least I thought it was sand. And the last one was a huge guy with white beard. Guess it's Santa. Or what did they call him? North, wasn't it?

 "Nope. Protectors." The huge guy said. The short round guy formed a 'question mark' above his head by those sands. Woah! Then I heard a voice from none of them.

 What do you mean protectors?

 Where is it from??? o,O I shook my head and glanced back at them.

 "Yeah. What are Protectors? Aren't they just the same as Guardians?" Jack asked the huge guy. Alright. Let's just call him North.

 "Protectors have only slight difference from Guardians. They do also protect children and they also have the ability to help us defeat evil. Only that, Guardians are in the higher rank. Protectors might have an ability to fight. But they don't have any special ability like you controlling winter, Bunny hiding eggs everywhere in a single day, Tooth collecting teeth and Sandy sending pleasant dreams every night 24/7, and me giving toys all over the world in a single night, unless they're born with it or discover them." North answered. Oh! So they're the Guardians!