Chapter 1

The atmosphere was happier than it had been for months. Sangeeta n Anand babu's issues had just been resolved that Sadhna bhabhi's delivery news arrived. Maa had realised her errors n things finally seemed more promising.

Rushing to Rampur and seeing Preeti highly busy with delivery made Prems heart beat faster. He ddnt know whether it was because he had seen her after long or that she was doing this for him. Helping and being there for his family when he had to leave her due to issues that were never their own.

But all those emotions were nothing compared to the change of events when Sadhna bhabhi and Vivek bhaiya asked him to revoke his kasam that he had taken for their sake. Since their issue was also solved, time had come for him to take the most important kasam of his life.

It was at that moment Sangeeta came with the little baby to Prem. "Bhaiyya aur Bhabhi ki baat maan li jiye Prem bhaiyya.. Bade Chacha aur Chachi, munne ko godh mein nahi lenge..?" she asked softly and Adarsh Uncle came forward.

"Munna sab se pehle apni Mausi ke godh mein aaya tha..." he smiled holding Preeti.

"Pritam ji... beti tho Preeti meri bhi hai.. Aur ab munne ke Chacha ki zimmedaari hai ke milwaye munne ko uski chachi se... kyun Ram Kishan ji..." he smiled as he looked at Prem with a smile.

Prem looked up at his Papa who nodded with a smile as tears glistened in his eyes and Pritam Uncle smiled as Sangeeta handed Prem the little angel.

Unable to resist the little one Prem held him close. Maami ji smiled as she noticed his extra cautiousness. "Bohat saal baad itne chote baby ko haath mein liya hai na Prem... Radhika ke waqt bhi tu yahan nahi tha.."

Prem smiled and Vinod leaned closer, "munne ko uski Chachi se bhi milao bhaiyya... Yeh lo... Preeti bhabhi.. dekh rahi hain aap.. Inke vichaar tho kahin aur hi hain ab.." Vinod nudged at Preeti softly whispering the last part to her as heads of Sadhna, Sangeeta and Prem turned to him.

"Prem bhaiyya ki nazar kahan atki hai.. samajh jaiyye.." and Prem looked up so suddenly that Vinod backed away as Sadhna Sangeeta laughed out while Preeti looked down.

He looked up at Preeti who was looking down.

His reaction was numb and he glanced at her. Her eyes lowered with a hint of a smile made his heart race while everyone broke into a cheer as he smiled at her. He was sure her heart was racing too.

But did he deserve her after leaving her without even telling her before he did so. His anger had got the better of him that evening and he agreed the circumstances were beyond everyone anyway. But she never deserved this.

He ddnt know how to react. He just wanted to make sure that if things did go well and Preeti came back to his life, he was going make sure he deserved her and she got all she was worth and all the love and affection she should always have had.

As the family started rejoicing on this news, Vinod was heard suggesting a date night for the two of them to just to bring them closer and resolve issues. Prem, wanting an opportunity like this, was quiet. Things would fall into place naturally now..

He promised to himself at the slate they would begin on would be clean and transparent. This time, she wouldn't be waiting for his attention and his love.

He allowed Vinod to make plans hoping for tonight but Preeti asked for next day since she had a surgery lined up late evening. She had begun working at the hospital as a Consultant.

His phone rang at that moment before he could say anything and everyone groaned as he gestured Preeti to take the little one.

"Kya bhaiyya.. aapko Munne ko kuch kehna tha..."