twenty nine

Angela;

Me and Jack walked out of the bathroom and again, the laughter started up.

"Look at her! She first went to Rico, then to Sam, and now she's going to Jack, what a slut," someone said. I held onto Jack's hand, and squeezed it.

"Hey, don't you dare call her a slut ever again. She's nowhere near a slut, so shut your fucking mouth you asshole," Jack threatened.

That seemed to shut him up. He walked away.

"Listen up everyone," Jack said letting go of my hand and standing on a bench. "I'll have you all know that Rico edited her face on that video to make it look like it was him and her doing that. It really wasn't her. I swear on my life you people make it seem like having sex is wrong. It's fucking not. It's natural. Okay? So even if it was her, it shouldn't matter to you. So if I hear one more person laugh or call her names, I will fuck you up, and break your face, alright?"

I looked up at him and smiled. It really makes my heart happy knowing he stands up for me.

"Thank you, I love you," I told him, grabbing his hand once again. He smiled and kissed my forehead as we continued to walk.

While we were walking, I saw Sammy come towards us. He stopped in front of us, like he wanted to say something.

"Hi Angela, how are you?" he asked, all his weight going to one of his feet.

"I'm fine, thank you," I replied, a small smile appearing on my face.

"I see you found someone new?"

"Yeah, well it's not official yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be soon," Jack said, squeezing my hand.

"I'm glad you're happy, that's all you deserve," he said as he walked away.

It's pretty weird how my life ended up. I started with Sammy and that clearly didn't work out, so I'm with Jack, my best friend that knows me better than anyone else.

Life is unpredictable, but don't take anything for granted. God has a plan for you, and he knows what he's doing.

-

hey guys so this is the last chapter but there will be an epilogue coming up soon :)

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic!! I have lots more on my page if you wanna read them 💞

love you all :)