twenty five

Sammy;

We reached the bathroom and I was curious as ever to see what Rico had to show me. I don't trust that boy, for all I know, he could have explosives in his bag and he could blow us both up.

I leaned against the wall as he put his bag on the counter. He unzipped it and took out his laptop. He opened the lid and was doing some stuff on it.

"Prepare yourself for this," he stated. He was focused on his laptop screen. For some reason, my heart was beating a thousand miles a minute right now.

Seconds later, I heard moaning and I turned my head back to his screen. Oh my god...I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Angela and him having sex on his couch.

I felt sick to my stomach. Why the fuck was he showing me this?! She had told me I had taken her virginity away.

"W-what is t-this?" I stuttered.

"It's Angela and me...having sex,"

"Well I can fucking see that you asshole. What I meant is why the hell would you record something like this?"

Sex is something that is shared with the people that it happened with. It's not meant to be recorded or leaked. Unless it's a porn tape, but still! In a porn tape, the people in the video know that they're being recorded. If they didn't know, then it's wrong.

"I recorded it because I'm going to leak it to the entire school,"

-

another cliffhanger 😛 hope it's good. love u