seven

this chapter includes sexual content ;

Sam;

"Fuck," I moaned as I pumped myself. I was close to my orgasm. The thought of Angela's naked body on my bed as I fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk the next day gets me so horny.

I pump myself faster and faster, as I'm a moaning mess. Also, the thought of her pleasuring herself all alone in her bedroom gets me worked up too. I thought of that as I jacked off to her.

There it was. Fuck. I threw my head back and bucked my hips up as I shot my load. It was all on my hand, and my stomach. That felt so good. I need to do this more often.

-

Angela;

"Remember to come outside right when you get of school," My dad said as we arrived at school. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Don't get an attitude with me, Angela. You did this to yourself,"

"Did what?!"

"You know you have a curfew, Angela. And you came home after your curfew,"

"Fine, see you later," I said grabbing my bag, opening the door and getting out. I shut the door and started walking to the front door of the school.

Again, a bunch of kids were looking at me weird, calling me names as I walked past them, and just being rude.

I went to my locker and started putting my stuff into my locker. I did not wanna be here, I mean who does?

"Hi," I heard someone say; Jack.

"You have some explaining to do," I said, not looking at him, as I continued to put things into my locker.

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"Don't play stupid with me, Jack. Why did you come over to my house while I was at Sam's and ask where I was?"

"Because I didn't know you were with him!"

"Are you serious? You got all butthurt yesterday when I said I was hanging out with Sam when you invited me to lunch with your mom,"

"You're seriously getting mad over something so stupid and little like this?" He asked, raising his voice.

"I'm mad because you knew I was at Sam's and you came over and asked where I was anyways,"

"I thought you were lying! That's why I came over,"

"You really think I would lie to you?! Have I ever lied to you?" He shook his head no. "Exactly, so I can't believe you would think I would lie,"

I shut my locker, as I brushed past him, my shoulders connecting with his, as I bumped into him and walked away.

As I was walking, I had accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up, and it was Sammy. I smiled, and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Hey beauty," He said, placing a piece of my hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second. I placed my hands on his wrists, looking up at him.

It honestly feels like we're a couple, which I know I sound crazy, but I want us to be one. He just seems so sweet and loving. I thought he might want to take things slow though.

"Hi," I said with a smile, my teeth showing. He smiled back. I instantly stopped smiling, since my smile is one of my biggest insecurities.

"Why did you stop smiling?" He asked, scooting us over so we were by the lockers and not in the way of everyone.

"I hate my smile," I stopped looking at him, not giving him eye contact. He took his finger, placed it under my chin and lifted it up.

"I love your smile, so fucking much. Did you see how hard I smiled when you smiled?" I nodded. "Well, that's because your smile is the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen,"

"What's the most beautiful thing you've even seen?" I asked.

"You," He replied, running up and down my waist.

"Thank you," I said, smiling.

There goes the sound of the bell, which means we have to go to class. I grasped his wrists, and started walking somewhere. I didn't wanna go to class and I'm sure he doesn't want to either.

"Where are we going?" He asked, chuckling.

"Somewhere private,"

-

comment feedback!! :)