twenty two

Angela;

I arrived to school in my black crop top and my white shorts. I paired those with my white converse. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I looked good today.

I saw Jack at my locker, he was patiently waiting for me. I went up to him and he greeted me with a smile. He kissed my cheek as he leaned against the locker.

"Jack, what are you trying to do?" I asked.

"Huh?"

I looked around before answering. "That day we kissed, it's all I've been thinking about. Are you trying to make me fall for you instead of Sammy?"

"No! I just gave you a kiss as a friendly gesture," I wasn't buying what he was saying. I know what he's trying to do. I know he doesn't like Sammy at all, and he's trying to make me wanna break up with him so I could go onto him.

"You don't need to lie to me,"

He sighed. "Fine! I'm trying to make you fall for me. I want you to be mine. I love you,"

"I love you too," I said back. I really meant it.

"I'm not trying to be a shitty friend or anything, but I think Sammy will move on and find another girl,"

I surprisingly didn't get mad or offended at that. I know Sammy will find another girl, one because I don't have the biggest boobs or ass ever. And two, he just seems like that type of guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on me already.

I nodded. "I'll catch up with you later, alright?"

"Okay, have a good day,"

I walked away and went to find Sammy. He's usually here by now. Class starts soon, and I can't be late or my parents will kick my ass.
I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. Five rings...no answer. I decided to get to class.

-

The whole day I didn't see Sammy once. He probably skipped or is sick. He still hasn't returned my calls or even bothered to text me what's going on with him.

I decided to go over to his friend Cameron. I remember him telling me about Cameron, but I don't really remember what he told me.

"Hey Cameron?" I asked, approaching him.

"Yeah?" He replied, checking me out.

"I'm Angela, Sam's girlfriend. Do you know where he is? He hasn't texted me back at all today. I didn't see him here today,"

He hesitated before answering. "Sam told me that you guys broke up a couple months ago, and he told me that he's dating this girl named Stassie,"

"Really? Well we are dating; well we were. Now, I know he cheated on me. Thanks Cameron,"

I walked away, angry. How could he do this to me?! He clearly is embarrassed of our relationship, and he is cheating on me. That pisses me off.

-