three

Angela;

"Okay class, have a good day, don't forget to do your homework, due tomorrow," my teacher said as everybody was walking out of the class. Me and Jack were still behind because I usually wait for him, and he couldn't zip his bag up.

"Fuck, why won't this zip up?" He complained. He stood up from his seat.

"Can you help me with this?" I nodded. I bent down so I was near his bag. I got the zipper unstuck and zipped it up. I looked at him through my eyelashes as I slowly stood up. He coughed, scratching the back of his neck.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "You alright?" He looked at me, and stared. His eyes went from my lips to what looked like my eyes.

"Yeah, u-uh, let's go to class," He stuttered. I smiled as I walked out of the classroom. Jack was walking next to me, as I got to my locker and unlocked it. I opened it and put my binder in, grabbing my physics binder.

I have physics next, and Jack has P.E. Once I got everything, I closed my locker and turned to Jack, who was waiting for me to get ready.

"So, my mom offered to take me and you out to lunch after school," He said.

"When?" I asked, looking into his ocean blue eyes. He has the most beautiful smile and eyes I've ever seen.

"Today after school, she wanted to do it before she goes out of town to see my dad,"

Jacks parents are divorced, but they still see each other as friends. His parents have never gotten along, ever. Plus, Jack also hates his dad, his dad is never nice to him.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'd love t-, oh shit I can't," I forgot about hanging out with Sam.

"Why can't you?" I saw the hurt in his facial expression.

"Samwantstohangoutafterschool," I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me? Gotta speak a little louder!" He yelled in my ear. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

He started laughing, which made me smile. "Sorry, but seriously why can't you come tonight?"

"You'll be mad at me if I tell you,"

"Have I ever gotten mad at you? No, now you have nothing to worry about,"

"Fine..I'm hanging out with Sam after school," I said. He stared at me for awhile, as I'm waiting for him to respond back.

"Can you please say something?"

"I don't know what to say, Angela," My heart dropped to my stomach, he usually calls me Angie, not by my full name.

"That's why Rico said something about him in class earlier,"

"Yeah, but we're just hanging out and we're gonna play video games and have food! I'm not going to let him touch me inappropriately, I swear!"

"So you're gonna hang out with him tonight instead of with me?"

"I already said yes, I can't cancel, I'm not that type of person,"

"Say something came up.."

I nodded my head no, and he started walking off.

"Jack! Please don't be mad,"

"Not mad. Just hurt,"

"Why? Come back here," I said, running towards him.

"Because you chose to hang out with the guy that has the biggest fuckboy reputation in the school over your best friend,"

"Jack, please don-"

"I'll see you later, Angela,"

And with that, he was gone.

-

comment feedback :-)