seventeen

Angela; three months later

I woke up with a smile on my face. Me and Sam have been dating for three months, I know it's not very long, but it's a pretty big deal for me. I ran downstairs, happy as ever. I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table enjoying their breakfast.

"Good morning!" I greeted them, going into the kitchen to get me some breakfast.

"Morning, why do you seem so happy?" My dad asked, with an annoyed expression on his face. I glared at him as I sat down at the table.

"I'm so happy because it's me and Sam's three month anniversary,"

"Three months isn't that long," My dad said. Can he not like ruin this day for me? I don't want to start the day off being in a bad mood. I'm not gonna let it happen.

"It is to me," I stood up and put my dishes in the sink. I had cereal. Then, I made my way outside to walk.

The weather was normal, I could tell it was gonna be a little chilly today, but it's always chilly. I was wearing leggings, a white shirt and my white converse. My hair was in a ponytail.

Once I made it to school, the lights were out. That's weird. I thought to myself. I opened the door and felt around the wall for a light, once I found it, I turned it on and the halls were empty. I know I wasn't late for school. I walked forward a little and I felt someone's hands on my eyes.

I screamed a little and took their hands off of me and turned around; Sam. There he was with a little gift bag. I hugged him, my legs wrapped around his torso.

"Happy three months baby," I told him, as I was still in his arms. He set me down, and leaned down to kiss me, his arms on my ass, and my hands on his face.

I heard someone cough and that caused me to pull away and turn around; Jack. I smiled at him, and he gave me a small one.

"Good morning love birds," He greeted us.

"Hey," Sam said, grabbing onto my hand.

"I gotta get to class now, I'll see you later Angela," And then he walked away.

"Come over tonight, I have a surprise," He said, kissing me. I nodded as we parted ways.

My parents had met Sammy the month we got together. My dad obviously doesn't like him, but I really don't care. My mom thinks he's a good kid, and she said if he makes me happy then she is happy. These moments like this are when I wish I lived with only my mom.

-

feedback please :)