sixteen

Angela;

I crawled into bed and pretended I was sleeping. Later tonight, me and Sammy were gonna sneak out. I was pretty excited. It was currently 2:07 a.m., and I was waiting for Sammy to text me so I could leave.

Sammy boi💗 ; hey baby girl, I'm here. Take your time coming down, I don't want you to get in trouble.

Once I finished reading the text, I slipped my shoes on real fast, and slowly made my way down. My parents are light sleepers, but sometimes they can be heavy sleepers, let's hope tonight they're heavy ones. But what can they do if they catch me? Nothing, they can't take my phone away because I need it, and the worse they'll do is ground me.

I reached the end of the stairs and made sure my dad wasn't up late at night, sometimes he'll come down here and watch tv. Good, coast was clear. I made my way to the door and opened it really fast so the noise would go by really fast. I slid out and shut the door, and there was Sammy standing in my driveway with a picnic basket.

I ran over to him and gave him a hug. After that, I kissed his soft lips. Once we pulled away, we intertwined hands and started walking.

"How is your night going?" He curiously asked.

"It's going good, I really don't wanna go back to school tomorrow, I know I'll see Rico, and that terrifies me,"

"Did he try anything?" He asked, squeezing my hand. I groaned and let go, rubbing my hand.

"I'm sorry baby," He told me, kissing it. "But really, did anything happen?"

I nodded. It hurt to think of what happened today, it's not very fun to be harassed by your ex that made you give him a blowjob. I explained what happened to Sammy, and I started to tear up. He pulled me in for a kiss; a slow, sensual kiss. I found myself getting aroused. I pulled away before it went too far.

We went on with our little adventure we were on. I felt so free out here with him. The wind was blowing on us, it was a good breeze. Once we found a spot, we sat down and enjoyed our little picnic. He brought peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chips and some drinks.

We are our food and enjoyed each other's company. We always find something new to talk about, whether it's about cats or something in depth.

"What do periods feel like?"

I was confused to why he was asking that. "Uh, what?"

"You know the thing girls have every month, it's called periods, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, I just wanna know why you wanna know what they feel like," I said with a chuckle. Boys have it so easy. They don't have to worry about that, or being pregnant, or any other shit.

"I'm just curious,"

"Well first of all, you cramp a lot, well at least I do. And when you sit down for awhile and stand back up, the blood in you comes out like a waterfall. You get bad cravings, you have to worry about leaking, and you ruin your underwear. And many many more lovely stuff come along!"

"Wow, sounds uh lovely. I'm glad to be a guy. The only thing we have to worry about is boners, that's pretty much it. Oh, and size,"

"Size? As in dick size?" I ask, confused.

He nodded. "I don't have to worry about it though, my dick is massive,"

My mouth hung open. "That's not what other people say," I joke.

"And what do others say?"

"They say it's the size of a tic tac. Isn't your nickname tic tac wilk?" I could barely say that without laughing.

"No! That's not my nickname!" He defended.

"Whatever," I said, kissing his cheek.

We started to make our way back by 4 ish a.m., my ass is gonna get beaten up if I get caught.

We said our goodbyes as I walked in my house. Don't get caught. I thought to myself. So good so far. I made my way upstairs and safely into my bed without getting caught. Score me.

-

comment feedback ;)