twenty eight

Angela;

When I walked into school the next day, everyone was laughing, it sounded like they were laughing at me. My heart started racing so fas, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"Oh Rico!" I heard someone say, as if they were mocking me. While they said it, they pointed at me and laughed.

I decided to shake the laughing off and try to ignore it. I reached my locker as I started to put stuff in there.

I felt my anxiety level rise from all this attention.

"Hey!" I heard someone say which made me jump. I looked next to me and there was Jack, standing there with a sly smile.

"Hi, sorry," I nervously said. I need to know why people are laughing at me and why they mocked me.

"Why the hell are people laughing at me?" I asked him.

"People are laughing at you? What the fuck, that's not acceptable!" he said as he stormed off.

"Okay everybody, listen up! I wanna know why the fuck people are laughing at Angela," he said, raising his voice. Oh god, why was he doing this? He was embarrassing me.

I heard moaning, and I turned my head and on the big t.v. screen I saw two people having sex; oh my god, it's that sex tape from last year that Rico had created. That one day I was at his house, and he asked me to suck his dick, and if I didn't, he would leak it - and it isn't even me!

"If you don't do this for me, I'm going to leak our sex tape," those were his exact words, I remember. He had edited my face on to make it look like it was me and him having sex, but in reality I didn't have sex with him once while we were dating.

Jack looked at me with a weird face as I started to run off. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I couldn't hold it in anymore, tears kept falling down.

I don't get why he leaked the tape when it wasn't even me that was doing that with him. I sucked him off, like he told me to do, why the fuck did he do that?!

"Angela!" I heard a male voice yell.

"Angela, it's Jack, please talk to me," I sighed as I opened the stall door to see Jack standing by the counter.

He came over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back even tighter.

"Do you hate me?" I managed to say in his arms.

"Now why the hell would I hate you?" he started. "I gave you my virginity last night, that has to say something,"

"I love you. I want you to know that it wasn't me in that video! I swear to god, Rico had threatened me last year. He told me if I didn't suck his dick, he would leak the tape. He told me that he had edited my face on the girl somehow to make it look like me. I didn't want it to happen so I did it, and he still leaked it!" I cried.

"Shh, baby girl, it's gonna be okay I promise. I know it wasn't you, you aren't like that,"

"I love you," I told him again.

"And I love you,"

-

Do you ship Sammy and Angela or Jack and Angela more??

love u all xox