fourteen

Angela;

I had heard the bell ring. I stood up from where I was sitting, me and Sammy ate the pizza together and I looked in the little gift bag he brought. He had bought me some candy, chips and he got me a little stuffed bear. He didn't even have to buy me anything, let alone make a poster with a gift bag and pizza. He could have just asked me out and I would have said yes. But this way, was cute as hell.

I brushed my butt off to make sure I didn't have any dirt on it. Sammy threw the pizza box away as I put the bag in my backpack. Once he was done, I walked over to him, and grabbed his hand as we made our way back inside the school.

I really am crazy about him. I may not be in love with him, but I do like him a lot. The things people say about him like "Oh, he's a fuckboy, he'll only want you for sex," and blah blah blah. I think it's complete bullshit what they say. To me, he's perfect and that's all that matters.

"Thank you for the pizza and everything you for me, it really was amazing how you went all out for me," I told him.

"Don't mention it, I wanted to make it cute, you know asking you out and all,"

Once we got inside the school and we started walking, everybody stopped talking and looked at us. The whole hallway was silent. It was really awkward.

"Nothing to see here, people, mind your own damn business," Sammy said to everyone. I wonder why everyone was staring at us, maybe they're jealous that I'm dating the hottest guy in the school and not them.

By now, everyone stopped looking at us and minded their own business. We walked over to some lockers and we talked for a little bit.

"What is your cute ass doing after school today, hm?" He asked, touching my nose and making a cute little sound.

"I can't really do much since my parents are both assholes, so I'm stuck at home for who knows how long. And Jack told me he wanted to show me something, so he's coming over later to show me,"

"Aren't you grounded?" He asked, not buying what I was telling him.

"Yeah, but my parents said that I can't go anywhere but Jack can come over here, since I've known him since third grade. Stupid, I know,"

He chuckled as he planted a kiss on my forehead, and pulled me in for a hug.

"You're too cute, I'll find a way to get you out tonight, alright?"

I nodded. I did want to get out of the house. Who cares if I get in more trouble? It's a normal teenage life, us teens want to get out and do stuff with our friends. They don't want to be stuck in a house all day; that's boring.

He gave me one last kiss on the cheek as we parted ways. I smiled as he walked away.

-

Jack;

Crap, how am I going to show her what I was gonna show her? I just don't know how to do it...I mean, I have an idea on how to do it, but I just don't really know. My thoughts were making it hard to focus.

"Jack?" Someone asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up, and the whole class was staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked, yawning.

"What is the question to number 5?" My teacher asked, sounding inpatient.

"Oh! It's 35, because you multiply 5 by 7, to get 35 and then once you do that, you subtract on both sides, right?"

"That's two step equations, we are working on graphs. Your answer had nothing to do with what we're doing. Pay attention next time!"

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my paper. Man, teachers can be so fucking rude sometimes. If I don't raise my hand, that usually means I don't know the answer or I just don't want to answer the question. And when they call on you, you get embarrassed because you don't know the answer so your cheeks get all hot and you start to stutter and it's just annoying. Teachers really need to cut down on calling on random people.

"Okay class, you have a test next Friday, so here is your study guide, once you complete it,
come up and show me, and I will correct your wrong answers. This gives you a week to prepare. Good luck," She told us, handing is the packets, and when she got to me, she threw the paper on my desk. When she turned around I had flipped her off.

"How are you gonna do it?" I heard someone ask. I turned around, and there was a weird fat kid that I've never seen or talked to in my whole life.

"Uh, what?" I asked, clearly confused. He got up from his chair to come over and sit across from me.

"How are you gonna ask Angela out? You know she's dating Sam Wilkinson right?"

My heart dropped to my stomach. I didn't know they were dating, nobody had told me until now! What the actual fuck?!

"Uh, yeah I know. And I also know that Sam isn't right for her, I believe that I'm way better for her than him, not to sound cocky or anything, just stating facts,"

"That's what I think! That's what pretty much everyone thinks,"

"Really?!" I got overly excited...

"Most definitely. So how are you gonna do it?"

"That's confidential,"

-

comment feedback:)

wet ; sam wilk + jack johnson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें