four

Sam;

I yawned as I looked at the clock in English. I was close to falling asleep. Were currently writing an expository essay; not fun at all.

"Wilk!" I heard someone yell. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my right since there wasn't any seats to my left, and some short boy with brown, short hair was standing up and walking to my seat; Rico.

"Yeah?" I asked, annoyed.

"So, you and Angela are a thing now, huh?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "What are you talking about?"

"You and her are hanging out after school right?"

I nodded. "Why does it matter to you?"

"It doesn't. Make sure you pressure her into shit,"

"Excuse me?"

"Hurt her, and just be a total dick to her, force her into things she doesn't want to do,"

"And why would I do that? I actually have respect for girls,"

"If you have respect for girls, then why do you have a fuckboy reputation huh? Basically the whole school knows that you talk to girls, ask for nudes or try to get in their pants, and when they deny you, you get all butthurt and move onto the next girl,"

"Okay, I admit I've done that to some girls but people change, alright? And I've changed. I'm not some douche that pressures girls into things that they don't want to do,"

"Okay whatever. Make sure to hurt Angela, okay?"

"Why do you want me to hurt her so fucking bad?!" I asked, raising my voice. By now, the class was listening to our conversation.

"Because it's what she deserves,"

"No girl deserves to be hurt. Girls deserve to be treated with respect,"

"You're so fucking stupid! I don't get why you get pleasure out of wanting to hurt girls. And you saying that you want me to pressure someone into things that they don't want to do?! You're fucking dumb as hell, Rico, I swear to god," I said, walking out of the classroom. The teacher obviously didn't care, he was just on his phone.

Once I walked out, I didn't know where to go, so I just sat down by the lockers.

I don't even know Rico, and I already hate him. Who does he think he is by saying those stuff to me?

I saw someone walk out of a classroom that looks like Angela.

"Angela!" I hollered. She turned around and as a matter of fact, it was her. She smiled and came over and sat next to me.

"Why aren't you in class?" She asked me.

"Your friend Rico told me some bullshit, so I called him out and walked out,"

"He's not my friend," She said with a blank expression.

"Then how does he know you?"

"He's uh, my ex boyfriend.."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. When did you guys end it?"

She didn't even look at me, she was looking at what looked like the wall next to her.

"Last year," She stood up. "Listen, I have to go back to class. Uh, meet me here at the end of the day?"

I stood up, and looked her in the eyes. "Yeah, sure thing, see you later," I smiled, as she walked off.

-

comment feedback !!! :-)